Solstice Of The Abyss Gaming
Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoTA Gaming Donator's Pack
Latest topics
» Join Our Server
Suggesting Handbook on CCA Unit specific Authorities. EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm by Spade

» I like eating pineapples
Suggesting Handbook on CCA Unit specific Authorities. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:28 pm by DIABLO258

» Making a server.
Suggesting Handbook on CCA Unit specific Authorities. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:14 am by Spade

» still zzzzzzzzz
Suggesting Handbook on CCA Unit specific Authorities. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:23 am by wtf

» Dead Anarchy coming back!
Suggesting Handbook on CCA Unit specific Authorities. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:18 pm by Spade

» Sota IS COMING BACK! Confirmed by Snake4199
Suggesting Handbook on CCA Unit specific Authorities. EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 am by DIABLO258

» ASS N TITTIES
Suggesting Handbook on CCA Unit specific Authorities. EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm by RainbowFlare

» The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA"
Suggesting Handbook on CCA Unit specific Authorities. EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am by DIABLO258

» Alone on SoTA
Suggesting Handbook on CCA Unit specific Authorities. EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 am by profile_#name

Suggesting Handbook on CCA Unit specific Authorities.

4 posters

Go down

Suggesting Handbook on CCA Unit specific Authorities. Empty Suggesting Handbook on CCA Unit specific Authorities.

Post  DIABLO258 Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:06 am

I thought that maybe we should have something similar (or even inside) the CCA handbook that contains the Authority's of specific units. What can 05's and 04's do? What are 03's able to do? What new authority do the Enlisted units gain after a promotion. All the way up to SeC.

I have noticed alot of units (including myself) can get mixed up on what authorities they have access too. I thought we could type it all out into one post on the CCA Faction topic, so then if someone gets confused, they can quickly take a look and not have to ask questions.

Simple thought, but tough work? Possibly.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258

Back to top Go down

Suggesting Handbook on CCA Unit specific Authorities. Empty Re: Suggesting Handbook on CCA Unit specific Authorities.

Post  lco890 Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:35 am

i second this. i always get confused about it and i hate asking, i always feel like i'm bugging the admins
lco890
lco890

Back to top Go down

Suggesting Handbook on CCA Unit specific Authorities. Empty Re: Suggesting Handbook on CCA Unit specific Authorities.

Post  profile_#name Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:05 am

RCT = nothing and is a disgrace to the world
05 = Newbie, Not aloud to amputate or authorize searches. 9MM only
04 = Not aloud to amputate or authorize searches. 9MM only
03 = Aloud to amputate, SMG
02 = Rude and thinks he is everything
01 = A twin of 02.
EpU = Your god.
profile_#name

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:39 am

I like the idea, but I somehow feel that there is more to it.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:47 pm

One thing that has to be addressed is the weapon authorizations for upcoming 03's and such. I've been told I can have only an mp7 while I've also been told an mp7 or an mp5.
Archimedes
Archimedes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down