Solstice Of The Abyss Gaming
Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team
SoTA Gaming Donator's Pack
Latest topics
» Join Our Server
Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm by Spade

» I like eating pineapples
Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:28 pm by DIABLO258

» Making a server.
Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:14 am by Spade

» still zzzzzzzzz
Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:23 am by wtf

» Dead Anarchy coming back!
Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:18 pm by Spade

» Sota IS COMING BACK! Confirmed by Snake4199
Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 am by DIABLO258

» ASS N TITTIES
Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm by RainbowFlare

» The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA"
Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am by DIABLO258

» Alone on SoTA
Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 am by profile_#name

Hey, itsa me: Microneko!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey, itsa me: Microneko!

Post  Microneko on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Hey! Thanks for clicking on this thread. I know this introduction is a bit late- but what the hell! Why not?

So, I'll just start off with the basics. I've been PC gaming my entire life. Yep. Well, not in a literal sense.. But you get my point. I'm a female seventeen year old. So, that means I've been playing on the PC for a solid 11 years. In a roleplay sense, roughly 5-6 years. Serious roleplay in Garry's Mod for about eight months, so I guess you can say I've got plenty of experience under my belt.

On the side, I've been a PlayStation fan for each console. PS1, PS2, PS3. I have them all in my garage, other than my PS2 and PS3 of course. I've been playing the Playstation console for the same amount I've been playing the PC.

And I assure you, I am glad to consider myself a gamer. What I mean by this, is that a REAL Gamer plays for a new experience, and a challenge.

A common misconception is people who play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare are 'gamers'. Nope.avi. Modern Warfare governs no skill at all, and is just a bunch of yelling teenagers saying they have a higher 'prestige' than another, whatever-the-hell that means.

Anyways, I've been suddenly attracted to the calling of HL2RP, which is fan-fucking-tastic. I have a beast computer, in which I spent around 3000-5000 dollars on, and I've saved that money for a long, long, time. It's well worth the wait, I'll say!

I live in North Texas, USA. And I don't mean the Panhandle, I mean the area to the right of it. I live near the Texas Woman's University (TWU) and University of North Texas (UNT). I'm glad to say the City has little-to-no crime, and has some beautiful sights.

Well, I think that's about it about myself, hopefully you actually read this whole thing.. So.. Yeah. See you in the reply section beeeelooww!
Microneko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, itsa me: Microneko!

Post  Archimedes on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:34 pm

homosexuality is wrong
Archimedes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum