Solstice Of The Abyss Gaming
Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team
SoTA Gaming Donator's Pack
Latest topics
» Join Our Server
Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm by Spade

» I like eating pineapples
Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:28 pm by DIABLO258

» Making a server.
Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:14 am by Spade

» still zzzzzzzzz
Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:23 am by wtf

» Dead Anarchy coming back!
Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:18 pm by Spade

» Sota IS COMING BACK! Confirmed by Snake4199
Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 am by DIABLO258

» ASS N TITTIES
Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm by RainbowFlare

» The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA"
Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am by DIABLO258

» Alone on SoTA
Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 am by profile_#name


Does anyone else see what I see?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you agree?

44% 44% 
[ 4 ]
33% 33% 
[ 3 ]
22% 22% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 9

Does anyone else see what I see?

Post  profile_#name on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:29 pm

Dear SoTA,

I have been a part of the three communities that gave birth to SoTA for years now and I am highly disappointed in the new generation of RPers and clan members (SoTA). You guys always fight, Aren't that good at RP and most of you are kids under the age of 13. The internet is for 14 year olds and up because they have the slightest glint of maturity starting to show. For SoTA: You either die a hero, Or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. SoTA, You've lived so long and gathered so many idiots you are now dying from the inside; The fights in game and on this forum are ripping us a part. So I ask you, Will you get your shit together and ban all the fuckers who do that? Or will you slowly continue to become a grumpy old man, filled with regret, Waiting to die alone?
Choose wisely SoTA. Your future depends on it.

profile_#name

Posts : 240
Join date : 2012-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone else see what I see?

Post  Jmannon00b1 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:20 pm

"Shut the fuck up you piss sucking motherfucking cunt faced faggot, Stop fucking post whoring, You ARE a prick in general and by what you just said should lead to you being perma banned. Get your fat fucking prick ass off my god damn home clan."


Remember when you said that? You're no better than everyone else.
You could've said it calmly.


But yes, I've been here since the beginning, and the majority of the ones who haven't been here since the start of SoTA COULD use some work.


Last edited by Jmannon00b1 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Didn't feel like post whoring :L)
avatar
Jmannon00b1
Moderators/Staff
Moderators/Staff

Posts : 100
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

.

Post  profile_#name on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:25 pm

Jmannon00b1 wrote:"Shut the fuck up you piss sucking motherfucking cunt faced faggot, Stop fucking post whoring, You ARE a prick in general and by what you just said should lead to you being perma banned. Get your fat fucking prick ass off my god damn home clan."


Remember when you said that? You're no better than everyone else.
You could've said it calmly.


But yes, I've been here since the beginning, and the majority of the ones who haven't been here since the start of SoTA COULD use some work.

Not going to start a fight but you have not been here nearly as long as I have, Gtfo.

profile_#name

Posts : 240
Join date : 2012-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone else see what I see?

Post  Jmannon00b1 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:42 pm

AbyssZue wrote:
Jmannon00b1 wrote:"Shut the fuck up you piss sucking motherfucking cunt faced faggot, Stop fucking post whoring, You ARE a prick in general and by what you just said should lead to you being perma banned. Get your fat fucking prick ass off my god damn home clan."


Remember when you said that? You're no better than everyone else.
You could've said it calmly.


But yes, I've been here since the beginning, and the majority of the ones who haven't been here since the start of SoTA COULD use some work.

Not going to start a fight but you have not been here nearly as long as I have, Gtfo.
Fair enough, but I've been in SoTA just as long as you. We've both been here since day one. I don't wanna start a fight either, so have a blue star who doesn't afraid of anything! Like a Star @ heaven
avatar
Jmannon00b1
Moderators/Staff
Moderators/Staff

Posts : 100
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone else see what I see?

Post  Noobstrike on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:43 pm

The only thing I see is this server not on my favorites list. Whether were full of angels or assholes. Were out of money. THINK BILL THINK! THERE MUST BE A WAY TO INCREASE PROFITS TEN-FOLD!

_________________

Making fun of hitler, since I have nothing better to do since like...2003.
avatar
Noobstrike
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 234
Join date : 2012-05-11
Age : 19
Location : In a size 6097867 shoe box.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone else see what I see?

Post  Jmannon00b1 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:44 pm

Noobstrike wrote:The only thing I see is this server not on my favorites list. Whether were full of angels or assholes. Were out of money. THINK BILL THINK! THERE MUST BE A WAY TO INCREASE PROFITS TEN-FOLD!
I could have a friend host it, it wouldn't be free, but dirt cheap.
Snake is being a greedyfag who is all "No fun allowed"
avatar
Jmannon00b1
Moderators/Staff
Moderators/Staff

Posts : 100
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone else see what I see?

Post  Noobstrike on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Jman. that'd be cool to have him host it. but. don't call snake a greedyfag. dat just urked me. he didn't HAVE to host your server for like...3 months. or however long it's been. :/

_________________

Making fun of hitler, since I have nothing better to do since like...2003.
avatar
Noobstrike
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 234
Join date : 2012-05-11
Age : 19
Location : In a size 6097867 shoe box.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone else see what I see?

Post  Jmannon00b1 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:29 pm

What I was meaning is that he refuses to have any outside sources do it. Hnng.
avatar
Jmannon00b1
Moderators/Staff
Moderators/Staff

Posts : 100
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mmm....

Post  Cherry on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:23 am

Well, I'm going to be as unbiased and honest as I can here.

Let's just review your comment...

"Dear SoTA,

I have been a part of the three communities that gave birth to SoTA for years now and I am highly disappointed in the new generation of RPers and clan members (SoTA). You guys always fight, Aren't that good at RP and most of you are kids under the age of 13. The internet is for 14 year olds and up because they have the slightest glint of maturity starting to show. For SoTA: You either die a hero, Or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. SoTA, You've lived so long and gathered so many idiots you are now dying from the inside; The fights in game and on this forum are ripping us a part. So I ask you, Will you get your shit together and ban all the fuckers who do that? Or will you slowly continue to become a grumpy old man, filled with regret, Waiting to die alone?
Choose wisely SoTA. Your future depends on it."

-You can proudly say, yes.. You have been apart of all the communties that had lead to the creation of SoTA, and with them has come a lot of drama, then again SoTA is not these communities, and is a separate one of its own, so even though you have been here long, I would not really see it relevant of your previous affiliations with the community ties before SoTA.

-True, the influx of roleplayers tend to be of a young age, and communities have really become nothing more than a social hang out spot, but the internet has no age limit, its universal for all ages but has restrictions, honestly, HL2 in america is for ages 17+. So... If you believe what you say to be true, then honestly you should not even be playing Half Life 2. To think that the other members are immature and get into arguments, would be looking away from yourself, presenting yourself mature here but at other times you don't come out communicating like this Zue. Arguments will take place in communities, its just a normal part of something so big and social, though its not healthy to take it over the OOC, there should be firm placements on how the admins behave infront of others, arguments should remain on the forums because everyone is still open to their own idea.

-I would not honestly say that this will bring SoTA to its end, Just a lack of payment to the server provider, if SoTA did want to do anything better, all it would really need is a admin evaluation. Seeing that this is the only problem, what your saying here about arguments, your doing right now, because by definition, an expression that differs from others that you are landing here is an argument.

-We need to come to remember that this is only a videogame and sometimes we take this too literal, even I at times... Much to many times we bring this somewhere farther than it has to be. SoTA is neither a villian or a friend, its a community hang out and a series of gaming servers run by people of an young audiance for YOUR entertainment.

-Lastly, not to be harsh, but you should not be so hypocritical about being aggressive because you are usually known to be apart of it.

With that being said.. I agree... But I disagree just as much.
avatar
Cherry

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 21
Location : On top of a milkshake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone else see what I see?

Post  That Generous Fish. on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:50 am

Billion thumb's up to Cherry for his awesomeness striking again.
avatar
That Generous Fish.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-06-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone else see what I see?

Post  profile_#name on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:33 pm

Cherry wrote:Well, I'm going to be as unbiased and honest as I can here.

Let's just review your comment...

"Dear SoTA,

I have been a part of the three communities that gave birth to SoTA for years now and I am highly disappointed in the new generation of RPers and clan members (SoTA). You guys always fight, Aren't that good at RP and most of you are kids under the age of 13. The internet is for 14 year olds and up because they have the slightest glint of maturity starting to show. For SoTA: You either die a hero, Or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. SoTA, You've lived so long and gathered so many idiots you are now dying from the inside; The fights in game and on this forum are ripping us a part. So I ask you, Will you get your shit together and ban all the fuckers who do that? Or will you slowly continue to become a grumpy old man, filled with regret, Waiting to die alone?
Choose wisely SoTA. Your future depends on it."

-You can proudly say, yes.. You have been apart of all the communties that had lead to the creation of SoTA, and with them has come a lot of drama, then again SoTA is not these communities, and is a separate one of its own, so even though you have been here long, I would not really see it relevant of your previous affiliations with the community ties before SoTA.

-True, the influx of roleplayers tend to be of a young age, and communities have really become nothing more than a social hang out spot, but the internet has no age limit, its universal for all ages but has restrictions, honestly, HL2 in america is for ages 17+. So... If you believe what you say to be true, then honestly you should not even be playing Half Life 2. To think that the other members are immature and get into arguments, would be looking away from yourself, presenting yourself mature here but at other times you don't come out communicating like this Zue. Arguments will take place in communities, its just a normal part of something so big and social, though its not healthy to take it over the OOC, there should be firm placements on how the admins behave infront of others, arguments should remain on the forums because everyone is still open to their own idea.

-I would not honestly say that this will bring SoTA to its end, Just a lack of payment to the server provider, if SoTA did want to do anything better, all it would really need is a admin evaluation. Seeing that this is the only problem, what your saying here about arguments, your doing right now, because by definition, an expression that differs from others that you are landing here is an argument.

-We need to come to remember that this is only a videogame and sometimes we take this too literal, even I at times... Much to many times we bring this somewhere farther than it has to be. SoTA is neither a villian or a friend, its a community hang out and a series of gaming servers run by people of an young audiance for YOUR entertainment.

-Lastly, not to be harsh, but you should not be so hypocritical about being aggressive because you are usually known to be apart of it.

With that being said.. I agree... But I disagree just as much.

If you understood the gravity of the coming events you would see what I am for. I'm not a person with a plan; I'm like a dog chasing cars.... I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one! I just... DO. Some people will hate it and the others will want to lather their bodies in it. So until you see it. Please; Handle your own community and stuff instead of coming on here and agreeing to disagree, Because you will end up agreeing with me. Yes all the communities that made up SoTA so it IS relevant because without you and DA and your antics... SoTA wouldn't be here.

profile_#name

Posts : 240
Join date : 2012-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

>.>

Post  Cherry on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Quote..

""-We need to come to remember that this is only a videogame and sometimes we take this too literal, even I at times... Much to many times we bring this somewhere farther than it has to be. SoTA is neither a villian or a friend, its a community hang out and a series of gaming servers run by people of an young audiance for YOUR entertainment.""
avatar
Cherry

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 21
Location : On top of a milkshake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone else see what I see?

Post  profile_#name on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Cherry wrote:Quote..

""-We need to come to remember that this is only a videogame and sometimes we take this too literal, even I at times... Much to many times we bring this somewhere farther than it has to be. SoTA is neither a villian or a friend, its a community hang out and a series of gaming servers run by people of an young audiance for YOUR entertainment.""

This isn't a video game, This is a small spec on the world wide web. Things are taken literal aaaaallll the time. "We need to come to remember that this is only a videogame and sometimes we take this too literal, even I at times... Much to many times we bring this somewhere farther than it has to be." does not work here. Things have to be taken all the way to understand the true meaning of what is trying to be said. And in your words; I'm a Mexican cunt fag attention whore. SoTA isn't a series of gaming servers... There IS no more server due to lack of payment. The young people of SoTA entertain me only when there is anarchy and chaos running about and raising all hell. You sir, Are a lost soul... Looking to die alone and forgotten like you will.


Topic Lock Please.

profile_#name

Posts : 240
Join date : 2012-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone else see what I see?

Post  Cherry on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:35 pm

k, im just gonna leave it as is
avatar
Cherry

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 21
Location : On top of a milkshake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone else see what I see?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum