Solstice Of The Abyss Gaming
Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoTA Gaming Donator's Pack
Latest topics
» Join Our Server
Fear RP handbook EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm by Spade

» I like eating pineapples
Fear RP handbook EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:28 pm by DIABLO258

» Making a server.
Fear RP handbook EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:14 am by Spade

» still zzzzzzzzz
Fear RP handbook EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:23 am by wtf

» Dead Anarchy coming back!
Fear RP handbook EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:18 pm by Spade

» Sota IS COMING BACK! Confirmed by Snake4199
Fear RP handbook EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 am by DIABLO258

» ASS N TITTIES
Fear RP handbook EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm by RainbowFlare

» The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA"
Fear RP handbook EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am by DIABLO258

» Alone on SoTA
Fear RP handbook EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 am by profile_#name

Fear RP handbook

4 posters

Go down

Fear RP handbook Empty Fear RP handbook

Post  Archimedes Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:51 pm

It seems that everyone thinks they don't fear anything which is really hindering RP. Citizens don't act scared of CCA in almost every situation. Also people forget that the Nexus is full of CCA units and feel that just because one 05 is active they can team up on him in the rations depot. Also I've seen a ton of papers on the SeC's desk from 04s and 05s saying "I saw a guy get shot and its not scary anymore" i.e. they can amputate now. It's a crucial part of rp that everyone is trying to circumvent.
Archimedes
Archimedes

Back to top Go down

Fear RP handbook Empty Re: Fear RP handbook

Post  DIABLO258 Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:18 pm

The ration delema was easy to explain. Two people, two guns. We go in, get a radio from the officer, get the fuck out as fast as possible.

We were scared, we spent the whole time before hand planning it out and getting ready. When the time came, shit fucked up so hard that I couldnt tell what was happening.

We started the mugging proccess, telling the officer we werent gonna hurt him if he gave us the radio, we had two guns pointed directly at his head from two diffrent angles. We had this in the bag, no other units in sight.

If he had given us the radio and let it all be, we would have ran out. Fun RP times for everyone.

Instead, a spy EpU with an emaciptated biotic run in. The EpU joins our side and orders the officer to hand us the radio. He doesnt. The officer then turns to me and shoots me in the chest. Be minded that he has two pistols too the head, a shotgun point blank from an EpU and a vort ready to attack.

So I get shot, fall back down appropraitly, cuz i dont wanna mess anything else up. Then an 02 runs in, the EpU flees and so does the vort. We goto jail. End of story.

--------------------

Fear Rp was used during this time by the citizens. We had a cause do this though, if no one makes a first move, nothing happens. My characters story clearly explains how my brother is in the Nexus, I am desperate to find and save him. Willing to do anything. Within reason of course.

So me and the other citizen, were scared, but that doesnt mean we cant do things. Motivation is the most important thing to have to over come fear.

---------------------

Now citizens who run up and punch an officer, thats not right. A one on one battle, fists versus pistol. You should know better.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:13 pm

Im not referencing that moment i mean that citizens should always be aware that just because only one CCA is online that doesn't mean only one CCA is there ICly
Archimedes
Archimedes

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:49 pm

Oh no, you referenced it. I know so, its not a big deal either. Im just explaining how things can happen anywhere at any time. It just takes the right person.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258

Back to top Go down

Post  Zergling373 Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:01 pm

Another reason people don't fear RP is due to no one ever P2L. Everyone wants to win, and it's kinda sad. Cause most of the time, it's never a PK for CCA. They should let it go sometimes, and go along with it just because. To make it more fun. Instead, they simply try their hardest then rage when they lose. The other day, rebels came in with an SMG and held up the ration depot. I had a pistol, and I had the ability to take her out.. but I let her shoot me, despite winning the rolls, and played along passing out, waking up later when the supplements were gone, and getting another officer to patch me up. Sometimes everyone should try playing to lose. It can actually be pretty fun.
Zergling373
Zergling373

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFlower™๖ Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:34 pm

This dose make me mad, the citizens fear the Combine, and head crabs. But most of the time when there are head crab events, the citizens try punching the head crabs and the ant lions. Something needs to be done about this fail fear RP.
FireFlower™๖
FireFlower™๖

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum