Solstice Of The Abyss Gaming
Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoTA Gaming Donator's Pack
Latest topics
» Join Our Server
Sullivans VCR Tape 1 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm by Spade

» I like eating pineapples
Sullivans VCR Tape 1 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:28 pm by DIABLO258

» Making a server.
Sullivans VCR Tape 1 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:14 am by Spade

» still zzzzzzzzz
Sullivans VCR Tape 1 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:23 am by wtf

» Dead Anarchy coming back!
Sullivans VCR Tape 1 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:18 pm by Spade

» Sota IS COMING BACK! Confirmed by Snake4199
Sullivans VCR Tape 1 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 am by DIABLO258

» ASS N TITTIES
Sullivans VCR Tape 1 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm by RainbowFlare

» The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA"
Sullivans VCR Tape 1 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am by DIABLO258

» Alone on SoTA
Sullivans VCR Tape 1 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 am by profile_#name

Sullivans VCR Tape 1

2 posters

Go down

Sullivans VCR Tape 1 Empty Sullivans VCR Tape 1

Post  Sully Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:40 am

Steam Name: [TSG] Iron Hoove
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:39440703
Book Name: Sullivans Final days
IC Book Author: Sullivan 'Sully' Powell
Is it unique, or will it have various copies?: [Unique]
Type of book: VCR Tape

Your story: *Static*
*Silence*
*Screen turns to a normal citizen apartment* *Few OICW shots are fired*
*SMG Shots*
*Pistol Shots*
*CCA death*

Nova02:Help!

CoreOFC:Radio:Ghost EpU is down, Requesting medical backup and tactical backup, 10-20, Apartment: Room Number: Seven, Get here ASAP!

Sullivan:Back off you buggers!

Nova02:Cover me! I'm going in!

CoreOFC:Nova, Get back here!

*The nova continues across the screen*
*OICW shots*
*SMG shots*
*CCA death*
*Sullivan continues across the room, Lunging at the OFC in cover, Sullivan then takes his pistol then shoots him in the face three times*
*Sullivan shoots out the window, Takes the OFC onto his back, Takes out a can of gasoline, Then he takes out a lighter, He then pops it out of the VCR, He jumps out the window, Then throws a lighter out the window into the room*
*The tape turns back on*

Sullivan: Uh, Hello.

CoreOFC: You resistance scum!

*The OFC is in a bath-room tied to a toilet*
*Sullivan heads over to him, Raseing the OICW, Knocking the OFC out*

Sullivan: Sorry about that, Had to silence him.

Sullivan: Well, I will be dieing in a couple of days, I have a death wish, And if you are reading this tape, I have already raped razor and killed by jared, By now jared is already dead. . .

Sullivan: I have set all of this up, Jared dies, Jared dies and i die. . .

Sullivan: I only want this tape to go out to only THREE people, My Sister, My Father and my self. . .

Sullivan: In a few years my sister could be promoted to a High Command unit, Then she can order helix and nova units to carry out the rest of the tasks on the note book left in jared's neck.

Sullivan: Sector, CmD, Ghost DvL, Apex, Dr. Camaton, If my sister proves to fail me, I want you to carry out my tasks, If you shall revive me with your combine tect 'n' crap, I shall tell you all you wish and also fight with you, Deal?

Sullivan: This OfC will be alright, He will be left in the sewers, Hopefuly some one has found him, I shall become rouge to the resistance and get my self killed, Hopefuly, The OTA/CCA shall take care the rest of my plan. . .

Sullivan: Now, The CCA knows me as a loyaltist gone rouge, Pfft.

*Sullivan starts laughing*
*Sullivan stops laughting*

Sullivan: I was under cover the WHOLE time.

Sullivan: I never told any one because, They wouldent approve of that, But, If the GHOST DvL Is watching this, I WAS a GHOST DvL, Back in City 8.

Sullivan: Now, The rest of my tasks are left in my rib cage, Find my body, Most likly left in my sisters barracks, In a pod, Under her bed, She always loved me... But, Shall you not meet her harm, I want you CCA units to break my rib cage open and take the flim tape, Then drag out the film tape in this video, Replace the film tape with that film tape you got in my rib cage, Now, Dr. Camaton, You are such a lovly beast! Me and a couple of other units made a bet to see who could get in bed with you, We all failed badly. . .

*Sullivan does the PEACE sign then shows the scars of the City 8 Ghost DvL scar*
*The tape then burns out*
*It would be wise to contact unit 60051

( OOC: The only people that knows about this is only people that 60051 Has told, Like....

Jareds EpU Char.

Assistant John.

Apex. )
Sully
Sully

Back to top Go down

Sullivans VCR Tape 1 Empty Re: Sullivans VCR Tape 1

Post  profile_#name Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:55 pm

Sully wrote:Steam Name: [TSG] Iron Hoove
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:39440703
Book Name: Sullivans Final days
IC Book Author: Sullivan 'Sully' Powell
Is it unique, or will it have various copies?: [Unique]
Type of book: VCR Tape

Your story: *Static*
*Silence*
*Screen turns to a normal citizen apartment* *Few OICW shots are fired*
*SMG Shots*
*Pistol Shots*
*CCA death*

Nova02:Help!

CoreOFC:Radio:Ghost EpU is down, Requesting medical backup and tactical backup, 10-20, Apartment: Room Number: Seven, Get here ASAP!

Sullivan:Back off you buggers!

Nova02:Cover me! I'm going in!

CoreOFC:Nova, Get back here!

*The nova continues across the screen*
*OICW shots*
*SMG shots*
*CCA death*
*Sullivan continues across the room, Lunging at the OFC in cover, Sullivan then takes his pistol then shoots him in the face three times*
*Sullivan shoots out the window, Takes the OFC onto his back, Takes out a can of gasoline, Then he takes out a lighter, He then pops it out of the VCR, He jumps out the window, Then throws a lighter out the window into the room*
*The tape turns back on*

Sullivan: Uh, Hello.

CoreOFC: You resistance scum!

*The OFC is in a bath-room tied to a toilet*
*Sullivan heads over to him, Raseing the OICW, Knocking the OFC out*

Sullivan: Sorry about that, Had to silence him.

Sullivan: Well, I will be dieing in a couple of days, I have a death wish, And if you are reading this tape, I have already raped razor and killed by jared, By now jared is already dead. . .

Sullivan: I have set all of this up, Jared dies, Jared dies and i die. . .

Sullivan: I only want this tape to go out to only THREE people, My Sister, My Father and my self. . .

Sullivan: In a few years my sister could be promoted to a High Command unit, Then she can order helix and nova units to carry out the rest of the tasks on the note book left in jared's neck.

Sullivan: Sector, CmD, Ghost DvL, Apex, Dr. Camaton, If my sister proves to fail me, I want you to carry out my tasks, If you shall revive me with your combine tect 'n' crap, I shall tell you all you wish and also fight with you, Deal?

Sullivan: This OfC will be alright, He will be left in the sewers, Hopefuly some one has found him, I shall become rouge to the resistance and get my self killed, Hopefuly, The OTA/CCA shall take care the rest of my plan. . .

Sullivan: Now, The CCA knows me as a loyaltist gone rouge, Pfft.

*Sullivan starts laughing*
*Sullivan stops laughting*

Sullivan: I was under cover the WHOLE time.

Sullivan: I never told any one because, They wouldent approve of that, But, If the GHOST DvL Is watching this, I WAS a GHOST DvL, Back in City 8.

Sullivan: Now, The rest of my tasks are left in my rib cage, Find my body, Most likly left in my sisters barracks, In a pod, Under her bed, She always loved me... But, Shall you not meet her harm, I want you CCA units to break my rib cage open and take the flim tape, Then drag out the film tape in this video, Replace the film tape with that film tape you got in my rib cage, Now, Dr. Camaton, You are such a lovly beast! Me and a couple of other units made a bet to see who could get in bed with you, We all failed badly. . .

*Sullivan does the PEACE sign then shows the scars of the City 8 Ghost DvL scar*
*The tape then burns out*
*It would be wise to contact unit 60051

( OOC: The only people that knows about this is only people that 60051 Has told, Like....

Jareds EpU Char.

Assistant John.

Apex. )

You're gay.
profile_#name

Back to top Go down

Sullivans VCR Tape 1 Empty Re: Sullivans VCR Tape 1

Post  Sully Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:28 pm

And you should fuck off my good sir!
Sully
Sully

Back to top Go down