Solstice Of The Abyss Gaming
Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoTA Gaming Donator's Pack
Latest topics
» Join Our Server
The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA" EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm by Spade

» I like eating pineapples
The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA" EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:28 pm by DIABLO258

» Making a server.
The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA" EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:14 am by Spade

» still zzzzzzzzz
The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA" EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:23 am by wtf

» Dead Anarchy coming back!
The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA" EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:18 pm by Spade

» Sota IS COMING BACK! Confirmed by Snake4199
The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA" EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 am by DIABLO258

» ASS N TITTIES
The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA" EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm by RainbowFlare

» The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA"
The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA" EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am by DIABLO258

» Alone on SoTA
The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA" EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 am by profile_#name

The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA"

+2
Noobstrike
chillin1239
6 posters

Go down

The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA" Empty The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA"

Post  chillin1239 Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:03 pm

When in reality I was trying to save it from powerhungry fucks like Diablo, oh well, lost cause, not like I give a shit anyway. Just good to know how people work, and who and what they were working for. Why not include Snake in this ordeal? Is it because you want no challenge to power? Were you really doing a good thing, or was it for yourself? Tell me, diablo, mr blonde swagfag, what is your reasoning behind this. But you don't have to tell me, I know. That makes you liar, and a cheat. You robbed SoTA of all its members within three weeks, and then told me you were trying to save it? PFFFT, you think I am stupid? I know the purpose of the crew was just so you can have more power. You weren't happy with the fact you got SA faster than people who have been here before you and deserve it 10x more? The Crew will fall just the same as all the others did, why? You included the same people, are making the same admins, therfore, making the same mistake. I wish we could go back in time and prevent this, but oh well, too late. Are you happy diablo? You destroyed a good RP community and didn't even make a second thought about it.

The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA" 20120810
Gaze on this face one last time SoTA, this was your murderer.
R.I.P.

Guess my outro is due as well, goodbye SoTA, there have been some good times, and some bad times. Guess Sixx is out on account Diablo is a hater and is jealous because my character is more badass than any of his. But Sixx lives on in my brain, guess I am done with HL2RP as well, goodbye, enjoy the life of "The Crew" While it lasts.
chillin1239
chillin1239

Back to top Go down

The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA" Empty Re: The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA"

Post  Noobstrike Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:48 pm

Reply how you want. Swear all you want. SoTA was dead long before the crew started. And the fact that you keep making accounts with the pointless task of trolling the forums and cursing out people, is worse than what you THINK diablo did. Diablo simply wanted people to be happy, keep us moving, out from a place that was at rock bottom. Snake was a great owner, good coder, and knew his stuff. Even though, when you let the community run itself without an actual leader, it's nothing. If anything this is a favor to snake. He can continue ArmA 2, and save up his money instead of giving it up on some overpriced gameserver full of people he rarely interacts with. Bye chillin, rot in the past. We certainly won't.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA" Empty Re: The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA"

Post  wtf Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Oh joy.
wtf
wtf

Back to top Go down

Post  profile_#name Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:08 pm

Suidispar wrote:Oh joy.

Why are you still here?
profile_#name

Back to top Go down

Post  Cherry Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:02 pm

1 thing I always see.... In every community generation....

"OMG POWER HUNGRY METAGAMERS..."

"THIS CUMMUNMITY IS FAIL.... MY GOD.... I CANT TAKE THE CORRUPTNESS"

*Switches To Other Community*

"This community is good."

*2 months later*

"CORRUPT"

The loop goes on
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  Cherry Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:04 pm

I honestly think the time ive known Dialbo.... That hes actually a very mature figure... From the posts and sollution solvings he's done on the forums, Never any act of cheating ingame... Though I dont really know Diablo... +Rep comming from me... Diablos a good man, I just think people are Jelly
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  Cherry Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:01 pm

Our murderer is kinda hot
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  profile_#name Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Cherry wrote:Our murderer is kinda hot

I wouldn't mind being killed by him... As long as it was something like a firearm or explosion.

Other methods of killing someone are too mainstream
profile_#name

Back to top Go down

The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA" Empty Everything I have written is true, how do I know this? Because I was high when I wrote it, I don't even care that SoTA went down, its just HOW it went down

Post  chillin1239 Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:25 am

You said you were loyal, yet you turn your back to start your own community? Ha.
Like cherry said this exact cycle is going to continue.

I'm getting out of it while I still can, enjoy your many different groups in the future, lol.

Erasing memories of SoTA and and all that enhabited it...99%...100%, deletion successful, have a nice day,
chillin1239
chillin1239

Back to top Go down

Post  Cherry Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:49 am

I wouldn't mind being killed by him... As long as it was something like a firearm or explosion.

Other methods of killing someone are too mainstream

Lol totally man, and yeah chillen its just a loop, its gonna happen with there new things. I mean now to just be like "DUDE IM CHERRY I KNOW DEEZ THINGS" but ive already been through like 6 communities... :L
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  wtf Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:32 pm

AbyssZue wrote:

Why are you still here?
Why don't you fuck off, maybe?
wtf
wtf

Back to top Go down

Post  Cherry Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:18 pm

FU(HUGW(IHWGUIOHGWIUIOGHUIO
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:56 pm

Hey Chillen, you there?
DIABLO258
DIABLO258

Back to top Go down

Post  profile_#name Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Suidispar wrote:
AbyssZue wrote:

Why are you still here?

lol you mad?
profile_#name

Back to top Go down

Post  wtf Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:05 pm

profile_#name wrote:
Suidispar wrote:
AbyssZue wrote:

Why are you still here?

lol you mad?
Rofl, couldn't expect a better reply from zue.
wtf
wtf

Back to top Go down

Post  profile_#name Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:09 am

Suidispar wrote:
profile_#name wrote:
Suidispar wrote:
AbyssZue wrote:

Why are you still here?

lol you mad?

lol ur mad
profile_#name

Back to top Go down

Post  wtf Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:11 pm

profile_#name wrote:
Suidispar wrote:
profile_#name wrote:
Suidispar wrote:
AbyssZue wrote:

Why are you still here?

lol you mad?

lol ur mad
indeed you are.
wtf
wtf

Back to top Go down

Post  profile_#name Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Suidispar wrote:
profile_#name wrote:
Suidispar wrote:
profile_#name wrote:
Suidispar wrote:
AbyssZue wrote:

Why are you still here?

lol you mad?

lol ur mad
indeed you are.

lol pls i not mda
profile_#name

Back to top Go down

Post  wtf Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:10 pm

profile_#name wrote:
Suidispar wrote:
profile_#name wrote:
Suidispar wrote:
profile_#name wrote:
Suidispar wrote:
AbyssZue wrote:

Why are you still here?

lol you mad?

lol ur mad
indeed you are.

lol pls i not mda
yse u ar
wtf
wtf

Back to top Go down

Post  profile_#name Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Suidispar wrote:
profile_#name wrote:
Suidispar wrote:
profile_#name wrote:
Suidispar wrote:
profile_#name wrote:
Suidispar wrote:
AbyssZue wrote:

Why are you still here?

lol you mad?

lol ur mad
indeed you are.

lol pls i not mda
yse u ar

no r i not
profile_#name

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am

Well, here I am again.
I came to write this one last message on this forum, so that when it is looked upon by who SoTA used to be, you can understand the story behind it all.

It started when... well, when SoTA started. I instantly thought the change would be a detriment to the community. Kicking cherry out and leaving it to one man seemed nice at the time, but soon this one man stopped playing. Snake, began to play ArmA 2, I even joined him for awhile. Playing DayZ, or Ace, all night and even through the morning. It was a shit load of fun, I will admit. D-Lop not using a mic, so he had to type and everyone could see him. Me getting shot in the face at a store while the guys were like "Woah WTF!" It was fun.

But time went on, I grew out of DayZ for the time, and Snake kind of just fell off of the radar. He wouldn't respond to messages for hours, and wouldn't respond to forum post for days. This was obviously a problem. Luckily, we had great Admins. D-Lop and Noobstrike, they are the main ones who kept this whole thing going. Musketeer eventually dropping off too, it was really just them. Now I saw this, and knew it wasnt good, so I thought "What if I made my own community?". Now like all of my ideas, they get started, but rarley finished.

I started what was known as The Crew. It was nothing at the time, but to me it was a future. It had the capability of keeping everyone together. But, I wasnt ready. I played on SoTA for as long as I could. Gaining trust, and working on a better life for these amazing people. Eventually, Noob and D-Lop took my under their wing and worked me up to Super Admin. And yes, I admit it was pretty fast, but it was just two guys. Why not get allitle help?

With my new found SA title and the trust of this community, I watched, and waited.
Believe me, I tried to stop fighting when it happened. Most of the time I found myself becoming the one that people vented too. I didnt mind it either, and I still dont. But slowly as the heat started rising within us, I knew I had to do something. So, I started spreading rumors of a new community, run by one of the members in SoTA.

I showed a few people I trusted dearly with the information of The Crew. Jman, D-Lop, Mahunik, lots of others. I really feel bad about Noobstrike, he didnt learn untill it started, but that was because I didnt want to see him get sad.

Anyway, TC was going to take off in a few days. After 3 months of SoTA, it was time to leave. D-Lop spread word about The Crew, and people dug it up. The forums lit up, 20-30 people online at once. Which is really good for a beginner community. Even some of the older SoTA members that left came back. Cherry, Iron Hoove, some random others. It was all good.

The Crew had begun, although we didnt have a server for a few weeks, we still made due. Saying our goodbye's to SoTA on its forums, and appreciating Snake's contribution, we picked up our bags and made the move. The Crew had started. A server was playable, the community was lively, and the people were rolling in. It was a great start, but as usual, work became work. I, DIABLO, slowly started to get tired, and I still am. I got a job to provide for the server so Donations were mandatory. I love my job, its great, even though the 5-6 hours of work were filled with Steam messages of minges on the server.

So yes, I admit I may have "killed" SoTA. But I see it as "saving the people".
These community members had no place to go. They were about to all split up unless someone did something.
And of course, me, the guy going through really tough times said okay.

I enjoyed my decision, and I will enjoy it for how ever long it continues. SoTA has been good to me. But I know my time to say goodbye for good is now. Months after the move. Goodbye SoTA, and thank you.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down