Solstice Of The Abyss Gaming
Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoTA Gaming Donator's Pack
Latest topics
» Join Our Server
Weighted Companion Cube's NCO Application EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm by Spade

» I like eating pineapples
Weighted Companion Cube's NCO Application EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:28 pm by DIABLO258

» Making a server.
Weighted Companion Cube's NCO Application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:14 am by Spade

» still zzzzzzzzz
Weighted Companion Cube's NCO Application EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:23 am by wtf

» Dead Anarchy coming back!
Weighted Companion Cube's NCO Application EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:18 pm by Spade

» Sota IS COMING BACK! Confirmed by Snake4199
Weighted Companion Cube's NCO Application EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 am by DIABLO258

» ASS N TITTIES
Weighted Companion Cube's NCO Application EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm by RainbowFlare

» The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA"
Weighted Companion Cube's NCO Application EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am by DIABLO258

» Alone on SoTA
Weighted Companion Cube's NCO Application EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 am by profile_#name

Weighted Companion Cube's NCO Application

Go down

Weighted Companion Cube's NCO Application Empty Weighted Companion Cube's NCO Application

Post  lekgolo125 Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Steam name:Weighted Companion Cube
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:45571905
How long have you been roleplaying?:
Around two years now. Been with SotA since the start

20 lines of roleplay examples, using /it and /me. (Eg: /it The citizen runs through the checkpoint /me Gives chase)
/it A citizen walks through the plaza carrying a few rolls of bandages
** A citizen walks through the plaza carrying a few rolls of bandages
/Me Spots the citizen from afar, noticing that he has bandages in his hands
** CCA-GHOST-01.45331 Spots the citizen from afar, noticing that he has bandages in his hands
/Me Runs toward the citizen, drawing her stunstick
CCA-GHOST-01.45331 Runs toward the citizen, drawing her stunstick
CCA-GHOST-01.45331 says "<:: Citizen, drop the contraband that you are carrying and face the wall"
/Me Drops the bandages, attempting to run for it
** Jeffry Simmions Drops the bandages, attempting to run for it
/roll
** Jeffry Simmons has rolled a 27 out of 100.
/roll
CCA-GHOST-01.45331 has rolled a 72 out of 100.
/Me Dives at Jeffry, attempting to push him into the wall and tie him
CCA-GHOST-01.45331 Dives at Jeffry, attempting to push him into the wall and tie him
/roll
Jeffry Simmions has rolled a 50 out of 100.
/roll
CCA-GHOST-01.45331 has rolled a 67 out of 100.
/Me Hits the wall, and feels his hands being tied
** Jeffry Simmions hits the wall, and feels his hands being tied
Jeffry Simmions says "You metal-heads won't ever drain the hope from the revolution"
CCA-GHOST-01.45331 says "<:: We needn't drain hope. We can crush oppisition from any state of mind"
/Me Pats down the citizen
** CCA-GHOST-01.45331 Pads down the citizen
Jeffry Simmions says "Eventually you have to realize we will win. Human nature is to prevail"
CCA-GHOST-01.45331 says "<:: You realize that we have come to this planet and took human nature, bent it into what we need it to be and will never loose to the waste of space that is humanity?"
/Me Struggles against his ties
** Jeffry Simmions Struggles against his ties
/me Raises her stunstick, beating the man into submission
** CCA-GHOST-01.45331 Raises her stunstick, beating the man into submission
/it Jeffry falls to the floor, knocked out
** Jeffry falls to the floor, knocked out
/Me Grabs the citizen, tossing him over her shoulder and pocketing the contraband
** CCA-GHOST-01.45331 Grabs the citizen, tossing him over her shoulder and pocketing the contraband
/me Tosses him into the cell, and locks the door shut
** CCA-GHOST-01.45331 Tosses him into the cell, and locks the door shut
CCA-GHOST-01.45331 says "<:: Citizen, Apply."
Jeffry Simmions says "Jeffry Simmions, CID is 34233
/Me taps at her datapad
** CCA-GHOST-01.45331 taps at her datapad
/viewdata Jeffry
CID#34233
Rations: Approved
Employment: None
Born and raised in Seattle, Haley was a natural leader. She always wanted to be involved in things, and put herself to good use as the student body president. She worked hard toward getting enough money to start her own company. Eventually she gathered about four thousand dollars, and could rent her own loft to start the company she had been waiting for. After moving out, she kept in close contact with her family (little did her stepfather know, Haley's mom was secretly helping found the company as well) and loved working and living on her own. Than the war begain. She immedeatly lost contact with her family, and hid in the nearest secure location. A mining cave carved into a mountian. Eventually, though, she was captured and processed just like everyone else. She, for a while, led a subzistance of rations and sleep. She started dreaming of something more and after watching the CCA around town, she knew thats what she had to do. After saving rations up for two weeks, and nearly starving to death, she ate all she needed to put on 30 pounds and look like a normal human to be ready to apply at the Nexus.

---IC Information---

Name:Haley Bordner
CID:63625
Country of origin: United States of America
Hair colour: Auborn
Eye colour: Hazle

What is your skillset in terms of Officer/Command work?:
Well, before the war, I was the leader of my student body, I helped us get a pool built at the school, as well as enlisting several new sponsors for our sports teams.
Have you had any previous affiliations with the CCA or the UU as a whole?:
Well, I worked at being a loyalist. I am pretty sure that I have some points on there

Have you had any experience as a clerk, desk worker, Military NCO, Military Officer, etc. prior to the UU takeover of Earth?:
During my years in High School, I kept a job at the local bank, and was a cashier at the grocery store.
lekgolo125
lekgolo125

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum