Solstice Of The Abyss Gaming
Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoTA Gaming Donator's Pack
Latest topics
» Join Our Server
Epic RP moment with Sixx EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm by Spade

» I like eating pineapples
Epic RP moment with Sixx EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:28 pm by DIABLO258

» Making a server.
Epic RP moment with Sixx EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:14 am by Spade

» still zzzzzzzzz
Epic RP moment with Sixx EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:23 am by wtf

» Dead Anarchy coming back!
Epic RP moment with Sixx EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:18 pm by Spade

» Sota IS COMING BACK! Confirmed by Snake4199
Epic RP moment with Sixx EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 am by DIABLO258

» ASS N TITTIES
Epic RP moment with Sixx EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm by RainbowFlare

» The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA"
Epic RP moment with Sixx EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am by DIABLO258

» Alone on SoTA
Epic RP moment with Sixx EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 am by profile_#name

Epic RP moment with Sixx

3 posters

Go down

Epic RP moment with Sixx Empty Epic RP moment with Sixx

Post  mahunik Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:36 pm

When I first became a 05 on the first day there happened to be an event when we captured Sixx. All of the Units were taking his inventory items and destroying them. I managed to take a Glock out of his inventory and I kept it as a trophy. I bragged to Sixx to make him angry that I took it and while he was in detainment he broke out. Its been 2 weeks now and since then I got promoted to 03. He goes by a code not to kill low ranking CCA but when I became a 03 I was fair game. I came to asst a 04 but when I got there he was dead and standing next to the corpse was Sixx. He knew it was I that had his weapon and he tackled me to the ground. He dragged me to the sewers and with 3 other resistance beat me until I gave up. I handed over the rare weapon in sadness. After that he released me and I ran back to the nexus and instantly filed a report on the event. All I can say it was epic from my point of view..
mahunik
mahunik

Back to top Go down

Epic RP moment with Sixx Empty Re: Epic RP moment with Sixx

Post  lco890 Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:02 am

hey i'm that 04 Very Happy i got dragged trough there after you
lco890
lco890

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:23 am

That reminds me of when I was being arrested when I resisted and turned around and swung at the cop. My hand hit, but it hurt me more then him cuz his mask is a mask. Then he pushed me into the wall as another citizen ran up and pushed the cop over and grabbed me and ran off. He gave me a gun and we both shot ourselfs, throwing ourselfs into Xen. Oddly enough, Xen was the heaven people expected to goto. Abraham Loncoln was there, Einstien, Hitler. So after we were there we decided to try and get out, we werent ready to die after that. So we killed ourselfs again, sending us to hell. Which ironicly was in the clouds. Satan how ever looked suprisingly like "Satan". Red, big, horns, tail, hooves. After we saw him, he approached us and started talking in some strange language. Probably english. We told him we didnt speak english and that our native language was Flux shift. He used Flux Shift to send us back to the real world in city 18. But he sent us into our prison cells, so we were locked up, serving our time.

Turns out, that whole thing was a dream. It happend in my characters head when I was knocked out by the officer who arrested me, he brought me into detainment, and I woke up.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum