Solstice Of The Abyss Gaming
Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoTA Gaming Donator's Pack
Latest topics
» Join Our Server
Changes need to be made.. EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm by Spade

» I like eating pineapples
Changes need to be made.. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:28 pm by DIABLO258

» Making a server.
Changes need to be made.. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:14 am by Spade

» still zzzzzzzzz
Changes need to be made.. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:23 am by wtf

» Dead Anarchy coming back!
Changes need to be made.. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:18 pm by Spade

» Sota IS COMING BACK! Confirmed by Snake4199
Changes need to be made.. EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 am by DIABLO258

» ASS N TITTIES
Changes need to be made.. EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm by RainbowFlare

» The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA"
Changes need to be made.. EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am by DIABLO258

» Alone on SoTA
Changes need to be made.. EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 am by profile_#name

Changes need to be made..

4 posters

Go down

Changes need to be made.. Empty Changes need to be made..

Post  mahunik Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:22 pm

I would like to state a few things that have been effecting the server and somethings that could help the server. Please add on to this if you have any ideas or if you disagree

1. Changing back to City_18. I already know that snake doesnt want to change back. But ever since the server switched to City_8 it has been dying. City8 is simply not known. Not many people have heard of this map while C18 is one of the most played RP maps. Before the switch the server was getting 20-30 people every day and it really attracted other players. At most ive seen on for city8 was 19. City18 also had more space around the apartments, Nexus, and slums. The new map is way to crowded and I have seen 5 citizens block the entire street. So going back to the old map would really help the community.

2. To much resistance and weapons. One of the first questions you are asked when joining the server is "You do not need weapons to Roleplay, do you understand?" I see regular old citizens and resistance just walking around with weapons. Just killed CCA as they please with no Fearrp what so ever. Im getting tired of walking along then 4 resistance come along saying "OH WE CAN PG WE HAVE MORE OF US" but yet they completely leave out all rp factors and just shoot you. Most citizens I see on now are in the sewers getting weapons and trying to join the resistance. Today I was on and the server had around 15 people. I was the only CCA and not a single citizen was on the street. I walk to rations to see if anyone is there and 6 armed citizens come and PG me. Less PvP more RP.

3. More OP's and admins. The server has only a few, but the staff are great. They deal with peoples problems and really help when minges come along. Getting a few more trusted people out there taking care of the servers problems would really help.

There is so much more I could add but im just trying to get a point across and help out the server. This post probably wont be taken seriously but im just putting my opinions out there.
mahunik
mahunik

Back to top Go down

Changes need to be made.. Empty Totally agree

Post  lco890 Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:06 pm

i take this seriously, there's a serious lack of fear rp, resistance whine and threaten you with the admins until they get what they want. they force you into rp situations that they have planned out and know they are going to win. the past few weeks whenever i get on my cp i get constant requests by rebels asking me to come to the door in the public stairwell, they just want to force me into a rigged rp session. oh and iron hooves needs to stop char switching to benefit his other characters and the resistance. I saw in the "ban request: Iron Hooves" topic that he was handing out weapons and uniforms. that needs to stop immediately. Thank you Mahunik for bringing these things to attenetion.

lco890
lco890

Back to top Go down

Changes need to be made.. Empty Re: Changes need to be made..

Post  mahunik Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Yeah I hope this post gets some attention so the server can grow and expand from what it is now.
mahunik
mahunik

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:23 pm

I just got promoted to Op.
Looking forword to helping you guys out!
DIABLO258
DIABLO258

Back to top Go down

Post  Spade Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:20 am

Congradulations on getting OP and i do agree with changes being needed
Spade
Spade

Back to top Go down

Post  mahunik Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:18 am

I kinda wish Snake would play on the server most often. I think alot of people would be happy to see him on.
mahunik
mahunik

Back to top Go down

Post  mahunik Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:56 am

I think it would be cool if the server maybe changed from C18 to C8 then back to C18 every once in a while to mix it up a bit. Each map I think is good in its own way.
mahunik
mahunik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum