Solstice Of The Abyss Gaming
Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoTA Gaming Donator's Pack
Latest topics
» Join Our Server
Overwatch Transhuman Arm App thread. EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm by Spade

» I like eating pineapples
Overwatch Transhuman Arm App thread. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:28 pm by DIABLO258

» Making a server.
Overwatch Transhuman Arm App thread. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:14 am by Spade

» still zzzzzzzzz
Overwatch Transhuman Arm App thread. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:23 am by wtf

» Dead Anarchy coming back!
Overwatch Transhuman Arm App thread. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:18 pm by Spade

» Sota IS COMING BACK! Confirmed by Snake4199
Overwatch Transhuman Arm App thread. EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 am by DIABLO258

» ASS N TITTIES
Overwatch Transhuman Arm App thread. EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm by RainbowFlare

» The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA"
Overwatch Transhuman Arm App thread. EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am by DIABLO258

» Alone on SoTA
Overwatch Transhuman Arm App thread. EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 am by profile_#name

Overwatch Transhuman Arm App thread.

+2
RainbowFlare
Noobstrike
6 posters

Go down

Overwatch Transhuman Arm App thread. Empty Overwatch Transhuman Arm App thread.

Post  Noobstrike Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:04 pm

Basics of applying for OTA, you can join one of two ways.
1: Icly gain the rank of EpU+ on your cca whitelist, and then apply, without having to delete your EpU char.
2: Use your NCO char, but you then have to be removed from the NCO whitelist, and still have to apply for OTA. Your NCO must be NCO.LT+
Nco ranks go NCO, NCO.LT, NCO.CPT, NCO.MAJ, NCO.COL, NCO.GEN.
Easier to become an EpU if you ask me. But eh. ANYWAY. This is the template.

Steam name:
Steam ID:

20 lines of roleplay examples, using /it and /me. (Eg: /it The man opens fire. /me throws a flash grenade yelling "<:: Grenade Deployed!")

Character backstory (6 lines at least detailing you character's background. Events, job, family etc and should reflect your skills):
(Yes you may copy paste your cca chars backstory or nco's if it's good)

Are you willing to become completely loyal to the UU and loose your ability to think freely, and be under the control of an AI?

Are you willing to undergo default augmentations to serve your benefactors?

Do you understand the Overwatches purpose, and agree to any commands you are told in your service in the OTA?

Last edited by Noobstrike on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Overwatch Transhuman Arm App thread. Empty Kat's OTA app

Post  RainbowFlare Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:26 pm

Steam name:RainbowFlare
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:50078425
How long have you been roleplaying?: About 3 years

20 lines of roleplay examples, using /it and /me. (Eg: /it The man opens fire. /me throws a flash grenade yelling "<:: Grenade Deployed!")
/me Walks in with his squad into the slums gate weapon raised.
/me looks around signaling for them to continue.
/it The sound of a sniper goes off.
/me looks down seeing a bullet hold in the kevlar.
/me says "Get down to the squad as they take cover.
/it More shots ring out from a far window.
/me pulls his ar2 up firing into the window.
/it A man falls out wearing a Resistance uniform.
/me Dashes up to him attmepting to kick his gun away.
/it The man grabs the OTA's boot making him fall
/me kicks him in the jaw breaking it getting up snapping his neck picking up the ar2.
/me signals his squad to move on.
/it The squad regroups with the SQL.
/me signals to move on they continue.
/it They reach a locked door.
/me Signals for the OPM to breach.
/it The OPM breachs walking in he gets sprayed down by a rebel with a smg1
/me pulls out a grenade yelling "Get down."
/me tosses the grenade
/me bursts in with the rest of his squad killing the anti citizen.
/me walksover his dead body as he hears his bones break as he walks over him.
/me Clears the D6 with his Squad.
/me they return to the nexus.

Character backstory (6 lines at least detailing you character's background. Events, job, family etc and should reflect your skills): My OTA grew up in the middle of Sweden and was a huge fan of mountian climbing. His mother and father were great people who owned a Swedish tavern. There worked very hard for what little the family had. He had no siblings and his only other family was his grandparents in Finland. My OTA also grew up with his father teaching him self defence his father was big into guns. So his father bought him a simple 20g shotgun he was inseperable with it.

Are you willing to become completely loyal to the UU and loose your ability to think freely, and be under the control of an AI? Yes i am.

Are you willing to undergo default augmentations to serve your benefactors? Yes.

Do you understand the Overwatches purpose, and agree to any commands you are told in your service in the OTA? Yes.
RainbowFlare
RainbowFlare

Back to top Go down

Overwatch Transhuman Arm App thread. Empty Re: Overwatch Transhuman Arm App thread.

Post  Noobstrike Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:35 pm

Whoakatpostedsomething.
ACCEPTED
Backstory was meh. But. I know your a good RP'er anyway. Goodjobniggu'.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Overwatch Transhuman Arm App thread. Empty G-Man's OTA app

Post  [SoTA]G-Man Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:55 am

Steam name:[SoTA]G-Man
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:31437618
How long have you been roleplaying?:2 years

** OTA-KILO-OPM.96004 radios in "Units, 10-20?"
** CCA-HELIX-03.99064 Radios in "In plaza, sir."
/me runs over to plaza
/it Blade appears
OTA-BLADE-SQL.51005:"KILO!"
OTA-KILO-OPM.96004:"Yes sir?"
/me listens for orders
OTA-BLADE-SQL.51005:"We've spotted two anti-citizens run into District six without authorization."
/me Nods
OTA-BLADE-SQL.51005:"Stack up at the slums gate."
/it the KILO,BLADE,CCA runs over to Slums gate
/me presses on the gate
** OTA-BLADE-SQL.51005 kicks down gate in fierce
** OTA-KILO-OPM.96004 Radios in "Sweeping D6, copy."
CCA-CORE-04.96338:"Orders Blade?"
** The three move through the slums with silence
** A Anti-citizen is spotted by abandoned warehouse
/me runs over to the citizen
OTA-KILO-OPM.96004:"Citizen, Wall!"
Citizen:"Yes, sir."
** The citizen walks toward the wall
/me pushes him forward
OTA-KILO-OPM.96004:"Citizen, Apply!"
Citizen:"Ben Jacobs,85990."
/me checks his data
OTA-BLADE-SQL.51005:"Citizen, What are you doing here?"
Citizen:"Because, you scum always make me angry, fucking scum."
/me beats him with his gun
** The citizen is knocked out
/me picks up the citizen and laughs "Haha!"
** The citizen begins to regain conciousness
/me beats him a bit
**The citizen wakes up
Citizen:"Woahh, Where am I?"
/me observes the CCA interrogate
CCA-CORE-04.96338:"Citizen, come with me."
** The unit and the citizen walk to the interrogation room
** The citizen sits in the chair
CCA-CORE-04.96338:"Tell me citizen, Why were you in the slums?"
Citizen:"Umm I dont know, I think I was kidnapped."
/me bangs on the table yelling "You are lying!"
** Citizen yells "No I am not!"
OTA-KILO-OPM.96004:"No yelling at me Citizen..."
** The citizen faints from being yelled at
OTA-KILO-OPM.96004:"Haha, Wrap it up, Just put him in for 4 cycles."
** The 04 nods.

Character backstory (6 lines at least detailing you character's background. Events, job, family etc and should reflect your skills):
Brendan Grew up in city9 with a family of 4 His dad was named Bob, His mom was Angie, His 2 brothers was Jack,Brett

Childhood: Brendan was born in 1991 with his family and was the youngest out of the bunch, He got teased by his older brothers, and had all the attention from his parents He always wanted to be a doctor so he could help the sick and heal all kinds of wounds, he also loves spending time with his family from time to time when his brothers dont annoy or tease him.

Teenage years: His father started showing him his work with medical situations and firearms, His father showed the basics of the tools to fix people up if it was from a virus to a burn or a cut to a sickness, His father also showed him the basics of shooting guns like a pistol to a shotgun, By using physical and mental strength, He loved doing what his father was doing for him so he always wanted to be by his side when something wrong came to place

Early Adult years: Brendan started using what he learned from his father on people who got sick or got hurt, He also started going hunting and used the gun skill for an advantage for shooting deer and bringing home venison to eat.

Moving to city18: Brendan is now freshly moved to city18 for a life he always wanted but encounters problems along the way.

Are you willing to become completely loyal to the UU and loose your ability to think freely, and be under the control of an AI? Yes, I am willing.

Are you willing to undergo default augmentations to serve your benefactors?Yes, I am willing to undergo default augmentations

Do you understand the Overwatches purpose, and agree to any commands you are told in your service in the OTA? Yes I do understand, Yes I do agree to any commands I am given in my service as an OTA
[SoTA]G-Man
[SoTA]G-Man

Back to top Go down

Overwatch Transhuman Arm App thread. Empty Re: Overwatch Transhuman Arm App thread.

Post  Spade Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:57 am

Steam name:[SoTA]Spade
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:23876595
How long have you been roleplaying?:1 Year and 2 months

/me salutes the Administrator
/it The administrator nods
Administrator:Good,I need a squad of OTA To sweep the slums
OTA-KING:Yes Sir.
/me radios for a group of OTA to meet in the D6 enterance.
/it You look around the room and See a 2 Blades.
OTA-KING:Okay you ready
/it the Units all say Yes,Sir
/me Equips his AR2 And runs into the nexus
/it A group of Anti-Citizens fire at the OTA
/me throws a gernade
OTA-KING:Gernade deployed!
OTA-BLADE:Take cover
/it The group of OTA fire at the Anti-Citizens
/it The gernade explodes,blowing off one of the Anti-Citizens leg's off
Oscar Dickinfield:AH MY LEG!
James Homes:Get back we need to leave
Oscar Dickinfield:YOU CANT LEAVE ME!
/it the Anti-Citizens run off leaving Oscar
/it The OTA Squad moves up to Oscar
/me Shoots Oscar in the head
OTA-KING:Target #3 killed
/it The OTA chase after the Anti-Citizens
/it You see the King get shit and fall down
OTA-KING:Good thing i got armour
/me Gets up
/it The Anti-Citizens throw a gernade at the OTA
/it The gernade kills both of the Blade's
OTA-KING:You're gonna die
/me Targets the targets and fires his AR2
/it The first Anti-Citizen gets shot and killed
Dylan Harris:No dont kill m-
/me Fires at the last Anti-Citizen and shoots him right between the eyes
/me scans the bodys
OTA-KING:Anti-Citizen #2 Dylan Harris Deceased Anti-Citizen #1 James Holmes Deceased.

Character backstory (6 lines at least detailing you character's background. Events, job, family etc and should reflect your skills):Daniel was born in a small town near Liverpool,England growning up with 1 Brother and 1 Sister named Lucas and Sara and his Parents Johnathan and Avery.Daniel attended Cheviot elementry school from K-8.

Teen-Age Years:When daniel turned 14 he moved to the United States Of America where he was depressed cause he had to leave his Home Country.When Daniel later went to Westwood high in Utah he saw the fine sport of Baseball and he later came in love with playing the sport.Daniel thought he could go pro in the sport so he signed up and became a Pitcher in it and was one of the MVP's on the team.Daniel graduated in the year of 2002.

Early Adult Years:When Daniel later went to college he got a degree in Mechanic Studys and he still played Baseball as a Pitcher in college,Daniel thought he could use this in real life to so it might benifit him.As if now he had a job as a Car Dealer Ship Manager.When Daniel was doing his best in Baseball the other team cheated and threw the ball at his leg 90 mph breaking it just so they could win.Daniel had to sit out for the rest of the season due to his broken leg.Daniel finished college in 2008 and got a Degree in Mechanic studies.

Adult Years:It was the summer of 2017 when the combine took over only Daniel didn't know.Daniel was working on his car when he heard People screaming and Gunshots blaring,After this Daniel ran out of his garage into a bomb shelter thinking he'd be safe,When he heard foot steps he got worried and ready'd his fist's,he heard the hatch open and a group of OTA come in,Daniel knew he couldn't do anything so he let them knock him out.

Waking up in City 18:Daniel was in a blue jumpsuit when he arrived in the Trainstation waiting room in C18,He went to a Old man and asked what happened the man's response was "The Combine...took over".Daniel thought he would be safer to stick with the combine instead of going resistance,So Daniel became a loyalist and now attempts to make a NCO app,Now Daniel awaits to see if he gets Approved or Denied.

Are you willing to become completely loyal to the UU and loose your ability to think freely, and be under the control of an AI?Yes i am willing to be controlled of AI and to loose my ability to think freely and i will be completely loyal.

Are you willing to undergo default augmentations to serve your benefactors?Yes i am willing to undergo default augmentations.

Do you understand the Overwatches purpose, and agree to any commands you are told in your service in the OTA?I do understand the Overwatches purpose and i will agree to any commands told by anyone in my service of CCA/OTA.

[/quote]
Spade
Spade

Back to top Go down

Post  mahunik Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:47 am

Do you two even have NCO.LT? I know gman has NCO but not sure if he's LT.
mahunik
mahunik

Back to top Go down

Post  [SoTA]G-Man Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:53 am

No I have EpU
[SoTA]G-Man
[SoTA]G-Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:09 am

(If I deny you for your backstory but it is your CCA one either:
1. Talk to Diablo or Dlop
2. Wait the 2 days make the changes and reapply

[SoTA]G-Man: Denied
Everything was good except your backstory. Several parts of HL2 Canon were ignored. Saying you grew up in City 9 is impossible. The cities weren't established until 200- when the combine invaded. Also being born in 1991 makes it slim that your char would still be alive because he wouldn't turn 18 until 2009. However, I will let that one go. Also I am dissapointed that you didn't mention the 7 hour war which leads me to think that it had already happened when you were born in 1991. Fix the where you grew up and mention the 7 hour war in your app and your good to go.

Reapply in two days

[SoTA]Spade: Accepted
Great RP examples. Only one blip. The 7 hour war happened sometime in the 2000s thats why it is labeled as 200-. 2017 is wrong but the rest of your app makes up for it.

Archimedes
Archimedes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum