Solstice Of The Abyss Gaming
Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoTA Gaming Donator's Pack
Latest topics
» Join Our Server
MetaD-lop                     EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm by Spade

» I like eating pineapples
MetaD-lop                     EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:28 pm by DIABLO258

» Making a server.
MetaD-lop                     EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:14 am by Spade

» still zzzzzzzzz
MetaD-lop                     EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:23 am by wtf

» Dead Anarchy coming back!
MetaD-lop                     EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:18 pm by Spade

» Sota IS COMING BACK! Confirmed by Snake4199
MetaD-lop                     EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 am by DIABLO258

» ASS N TITTIES
MetaD-lop                     EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm by RainbowFlare

» The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA"
MetaD-lop                     EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am by DIABLO258

» Alone on SoTA
MetaD-lop                     EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 am by profile_#name

MetaD-lop

+7
Jmannon00b1
Snake4199
DIABLO258
That Generous Fish.
chillin3219
Archimedes
profile_#name
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MetaD-lop                     Empty MetaD-lop

Post  profile_#name Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:46 pm

So I get back from a party last night and say hi to the people who said something to me while I was away only to find out that RainbowFlare left SoTA because D-Lop meta'd our house and PK'ed her. First off: Kelly wasn't suppose to be killed and I was the one who was going to capture her (I had talked it out with the CA aka Snake), 7 fucking OTA wouldn't let Kelly be PK'ed because agaon: SHES MARKED DOWN AT DO NOT HARM.

I don't know the full story but if this is true then I'm not really going to be in the mood to game on SoTA server where D-Lop is admin... I mean, I just started being his friend again and this shit happens.
profile_#name

Back to top Go down

MetaD-lop                     Empty Re: MetaD-lop

Post  Archimedes Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:51 pm

I don't really understand what is going on with D-Lop and some of the rebels, but all I hear is bad things about him. Yet whenever I rp with him or see him he never does anything that would come off as minge-ing or meta. I just hate these mini-civil wars that sprout up in the server that instantly everyone takes sides on whether they were there or not. I just don't know what to say...
Archimedes
Archimedes

Back to top Go down

MetaD-lop                     Empty I can back this up, because the minute I got in, d-lop teleported to us, and then two minutes later seven OTA come to our exact location

Post  chillin3219 Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:06 pm

And that really made me mad, because I had not been back for ten minutes and this shit already happens....
chillin3219
chillin3219

Back to top Go down

MetaD-lop                     Empty Fuck this is true.

Post  That Generous Fish. Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Yeah D-Lop is really a bad Meta gamer And to be serious... I think we should Demote him or Ban him.. Cause he is a douche.
That Generous Fish.
That Generous Fish.

Back to top Go down

MetaD-lop                     Empty .

Post  profile_#name Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:40 pm

Diablo decided to get unprofessional in the server and started to be a total ass to me, I wish I had logs but my gmod crashed with a hl2.exe error. I appreciate what this community has done for me (aka DA AND SoTA) seeing that I am a veteran of three years starting at Brinkley > LG > DA: And by saying what this community has done I mean how disrespectful it was and still is at times, All the bullshit that is said and done and blamed on me, The Admin OP situations. I do love how when I go on vacation everyone automatically thinks I left SoTA. I come back and some little shits who haven't even been on as long as I have are SA's. Noobstrike being an exception. Not complaining about my current rank as admin but; If DIABLO has it then why the fuck can't I? DIABLO is ok at times... But I have more experience with SA than most of who would get it. This is all bullshit and the only reason I'm still here is because of friends. Now that you forced one of my best friends to leave I'm ripping myself apart trying to stay and trying to leave. None of you are my friends and I know this by experience. The only friends in SoTA I have are: Noobstrike, Chillin(kinda), Archimedes and Spade(not much of a friend but meh.)
profile_#name

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm

False. ZuE started the argument by telling me not to post on this topic. Then tried to convince me D-Lop is a bad "FRIEND" not SA. And you didnt crash, you left.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258

Back to top Go down

MetaD-lop                     Empty .

Post  profile_#name Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Were you looking at my screen behind my back in my room? No. hl2.exe crash is a common thing for me. And here you are, Bringing the argument here. My god you are exactly the kind of person I'm talking about when I say "Subhuman wretch"
profile_#name

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:26 pm

Ugh i have friends on both sides of this arguement and have no proof of anything to say either side is wrong or right. -_-

Neutrality here I come.

Please remember though, I am not Poland. You cannot just cut me up to solve your problems.
Archimedes
Archimedes

Back to top Go down

MetaD-lop                     Empty Haters gon' hate, bitches gon' be bitches

Post  chillin3219 Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:52 pm

I want a restart for last night, not this shit.
chillin3219
chillin3219

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake4199 Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:59 pm

I checked the mysql logs. Kelly is not dead, this was very much meta on d-lop's and the OTA's part. I'm not gonna say the names of the ones other than d-lop who's been accused. (Be advised I've kept you on a tab in the database, I see your unit numbers and what accounts are linked to them. If not, then I see the IP linked to the characters)

D-Lop's gonna have to come up with a good defense in the logs I've got.

----

On a side note, logs did say zue timed out from the server.
Snake4199
Snake4199
Administrator
Administrator

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DeadAnarchy

Back to top Go down

MetaD-lop                     Empty Thanks snake!

Post  chillin3219 Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Snake4199 wrote:I checked the mysql logs. Kelly is not dead, this was very much meta on d-lop's and the OTA's part. I'm not gonna say the names of the ones other than d-lop who's been accused. (Be advised I've kept you on a tab in the database, I see your unit numbers and what accounts are linked to them. If not, then I see the IP linked to the characters)

D-Lop's gonna have to come up with a good defense in the logs I've got.

----

On a side note, logs did say zue timed out from the server.
chillin3219
chillin3219

Back to top Go down

MetaD-lop                     Empty Under those circumstances

Post  Jmannon00b1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:07 pm

Under circumstances like these Jared would be alive.
TBH, part of the reason I think this happened is because Kat just... I'm not gonna be nice.
She sucks as the leader.
She doesn't lead, she asspulls explosives and buys 500 guns from a "BMD" and thinks she could make a minigun and crates that can't be destroyed.
I want Sixx to replace her, that or Phantom or Carl. Maybeh Diablo. Those are two people I know wouldn't suck.
Jmannon00b1
Jmannon00b1
Moderators/Staff
Moderators/Staff

Back to top Go down

MetaD-lop                     Empty True dat, my homie

Post  chillin3219 Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:09 pm

Jmannon00b1 wrote:Under circumstances like these Jared would be alive.
I want Sixx to replace her.
chillin3219
chillin3219

Back to top Go down

MetaD-lop                     Empty If...

Post  Jmannon00b1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:11 pm

If at this rare case of meta Jared lives, I want Jared and Sixx to rule together, just like to good ol' days in City 8.
Jmannon00b1
Jmannon00b1
Moderators/Staff
Moderators/Staff

Back to top Go down

MetaD-lop                     Empty If only

Post  chillin3219 Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:14 pm

It would be good to have a fellow badass watch my back
chillin3219
chillin3219

Back to top Go down

Post  D-Lop Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Well I didn't know Sword was supposed to kill her, and I don't really think it was meta because we did a slums sweep, and when you do that you check every place, just so happens that rainbowflare is at the apartments with sixx and sima yi right next to the Nexus entrance... I would do a re-do or possible void of all that if someone really wanted it, but I don't really see why having one character kill them is more important than others.

EDIT: Apparently her brother was playing when she did all of that asspull like building a minigun and buying tons of weapons... I'm gonna void everything she got during that time, and the thing last night.
D-Lop
D-Lop
Moderators/Staff
Moderators/Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake4199 Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:56 pm

It's officially voided. I'm going to do one last weapons update before I leave back to the Island Hopping campaign ongoing on ArmA
Snake4199
Snake4199
Administrator
Administrator

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DeadAnarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jmannon00b1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:57 pm

an my siztor wuz playeeng wen i wuz pkd on jared xD xD xD
No.
It's easy to tell it's bull.
Jmannon00b1
Jmannon00b1
Moderators/Staff
Moderators/Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Jmannon00b1 Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:59 pm

People only voided because they knew Kat would bitch about it.
Jmannon00b1
Jmannon00b1
Moderators/Staff
Moderators/Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  FutureGreekProWrestler Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Jmannon00b1 wrote:Under circumstances like these Jared would be alive.
TBH, part of the reason I think this happened is because Kat just... I'm not gonna be nice.
She sucks as the leader.
She doesn't lead, she asspulls explosives and buys 500 guns from a "BMD" and thinks she could make a minigun and crates that can't be destroyed.
I want Sixx to replace her, that or Phantom or Carl. Maybeh Diablo. Those are two people I know wouldn't suck.

Really? C'mon brah.
FutureGreekProWrestler
FutureGreekProWrestler

Back to top Go down

Post  FutureGreekProWrestler Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:16 pm

Also, I am just going to generally start a poll so we can have someone, such as myself, to get DLop and warn him if he is META-ing. If we do such, and he continues his Meta... We take away his SA powers. I also say that we vote to bring Kelly back because basiclly Phantom, Death, Punk, and yadda yadda were in that room too.
FutureGreekProWrestler
FutureGreekProWrestler

Back to top Go down

Post  D-Lop Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Lolwut me and snake just said it was voided no need to poll her existence
D-Lop
D-Lop
Moderators/Staff
Moderators/Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  mahunik Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:34 pm

greek you have no power or control over d-lops admin postion. He isnt going to lose his SA powers. This forums is becoming a disapointment since all people do now is complain and rant over the stupidest things. Go cry in your pillow if your character is killed. Enough said.
mahunik
mahunik

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:44 pm

Zue, ide like to apologize for what happend. I never said D-Lop didnt meta. You were talking about being friends and all. D-Lop is a good guy, I didnt want you bashing him like that. It had nothing to do with meta. I dont like fighting with people that I have to stay with for a long time.

I apologize for anything i said that may have offended you. But I stand by what I was trying to tell you. D-Lop is a good friend, regardless of Meta.

You asked me not to post on this topic, claiming I would attack or say something random to confuse people, or something like that. Im an SA, posting on these topics is my job. I never take something like this and disregard it and then act stupid.

Then you asked something like "Who here likes D-Lop, say Aye" something similar to that. I said Aye, because D-Lop and I have played together for some time now, and he is a really good kid to play with. Then you slap me with "I knew you would be the one to say Aye." Like I did something wrong.
So in defence, I wanted to protect D-Lop from being bashed. A long string of random'ness happend, followed by you leaving.

I hope we can get passed this. Im not here to start wars. And im not here to attack you. I never layed a bunch of shit on you either, litteraly thats the first time weve talked in game in weeks.

So, since it is now voided.
/me holds out his hand
Friends?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/17/59/47/94/lol11.jpg

DIABLO258
DIABLO258

Back to top Go down

MetaD-lop                     Empty Well...fuck.

Post  Noobstrike Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:46 pm

I leave for a weekend and come back to kat, one of my best friends evar quitting...people flaming...saying phantom was in rooms I was never in....what de shit guys...how many SA's does it take to run a server? Apparently 3...holy shit. one leaves and its like the sota-triangle of adminship breaks. or something. I thought MABYE with our new full staff of ops/admins people could work things out on thar own...but no. we need the british odessa guy to noclip in and solve everything. whatthe anus. this just makes me angry. Im gonna go cut a teddy bears head off and wave it around in an orphanage. fuck obama. grrrrrr.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next