Solstice Of The Abyss Gaming
Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoTA Gaming Donator's Pack
Latest topics
» Join Our Server
When one part of a plan fails, the whole thing goes to shit EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm by Spade

» I like eating pineapples
When one part of a plan fails, the whole thing goes to shit EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:28 pm by DIABLO258

» Making a server.
When one part of a plan fails, the whole thing goes to shit EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:14 am by Spade

» still zzzzzzzzz
When one part of a plan fails, the whole thing goes to shit EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:23 am by wtf

» Dead Anarchy coming back!
When one part of a plan fails, the whole thing goes to shit EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:18 pm by Spade

» Sota IS COMING BACK! Confirmed by Snake4199
When one part of a plan fails, the whole thing goes to shit EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 am by DIABLO258

» ASS N TITTIES
When one part of a plan fails, the whole thing goes to shit EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm by RainbowFlare

» The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA"
When one part of a plan fails, the whole thing goes to shit EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am by DIABLO258

» Alone on SoTA
When one part of a plan fails, the whole thing goes to shit EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 am by profile_#name

When one part of a plan fails, the whole thing goes to shit

3 posters

Go down

When one part of a plan fails, the whole thing goes to shit Empty When one part of a plan fails, the whole thing goes to shit

Post  Snake4199 Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:57 pm

SEAL Team 3 didn't take out the anti-air radar, so I want you to look at how this amphibious invasion went to SHIT. I was only on the ground because almost all the other officers got fucked up.
(Also got fraps to record ACRE/Other people's mics)

Snake4199
Snake4199
Administrator
Administrator

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DeadAnarchy

Back to top Go down

When one part of a plan fails, the whole thing goes to shit Empty Re: When one part of a plan fails, the whole thing goes to shit

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:30 pm

So pissed.
Playing DayZ and ran around for HOURS in the woods. 8 steaks, 6 pepsi, no guns unfortunetly, axe, 2 murders, a tent, a canteen with water.
I was SET, man.
I find berenzino, crawl to a hotel, get sniped.
FUCK
DIABLO258
DIABLO258

Back to top Go down

When one part of a plan fails, the whole thing goes to shit Empty Re: When one part of a plan fails, the whole thing goes to shit

Post  mahunik Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:14 pm

I got my first lee enfield then I got picked off by a M14 once I stepped foot outside. Probably was a trap. We all need to meet on dayz and rape.
mahunik
mahunik

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake4199 Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:24 am

Lol. I have an AS50, GAZ I drive around in. M4A3 as a back up in my trunk. 5 clips of 30rnd stanag. 7 clips of 5rnd AS50 clips. NVGs, usual gear (map, compass, etc.) M1911, ghillie suit, coyote backpack (not patrol). And usual food and 3 water bottles. If you cannot play it smart, and play it solo. You don't deserve to be on arma. Anyone with arma background, or are taught into the regular/a.c.e. all have survivals of 10+ days. I'm on day 86 last I checked a week ago. If anyone needs my shit, I only go on and off. But seriously guys, you've been playing for a month. YOU better learn from your mistakes or you fall in with all the fail fuckers from cod. Seriously survive more than 10 days or you shouldn't have arma
Snake4199
Snake4199
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake4199 Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:27 am

DIABLO258 wrote:So pissed.
Playing DayZ and ran around for HOURS in the woods. 8 steaks, 6 pepsi, no guns unfortunetly, axe, 2 murders, a tent, a canteen with water.
I was SET, man.
I find berenzino, crawl to a hotel, get sniped.
FUCK

First mistake, going for big buildings without scoping the area without thermal or thorough search for zombies spawning in the AO.

2nd, crawling in an urban area.

3rd, Not having more than an axe from your spawn.

4th You can get all your gear in 15 mins if you know where to look. Especially north cherno, or south east elektro. Berenzino, look on the outskirts, military camp.

5th, you have no plan. You are free roaming like a retard
Snake4199
Snake4199
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake4199 Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:28 am

mahunik wrote:I got my first lee enfield then I got picked off by a M14 once I stepped foot outside. Probably was a trap. We all need to meet on dayz and rape.

I work better alone.

78 bandit kills

7 murders (Didn't reply after I asked if friendly).

When I work with groups, the group members are cocky sons of bitches who can't play and I have to share my gear with.

Common weapon if you know how to find it:
M16A2, found in balota ALOT.

----

Big mistake, picking up the lee enfield. The zombies are now attracted to sound again, you fire that in a town, all zombies come to you. Trust me, saw a noob group shoot it. 9 people dead within 15 mins. They had meh loot.
Snake4199
Snake4199
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum