Solstice Of The Abyss Gaming
Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoTA Gaming Donator's Pack
Latest topics
» Join Our Server
    Goodbye. EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm by Spade

» I like eating pineapples
    Goodbye. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:28 pm by DIABLO258

» Making a server.
    Goodbye. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:14 am by Spade

» still zzzzzzzzz
    Goodbye. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:23 am by wtf

» Dead Anarchy coming back!
    Goodbye. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:18 pm by Spade

» Sota IS COMING BACK! Confirmed by Snake4199
    Goodbye. EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 am by DIABLO258

» ASS N TITTIES
    Goodbye. EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm by RainbowFlare

» The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA"
    Goodbye. EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am by DIABLO258

» Alone on SoTA
    Goodbye. EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 am by profile_#name

Goodbye.

5 posters

Go down

Goodbye. Empty Goodbye.

Post  Alan Dale Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:57 am

Alright, so after being banned for my 'Passive Aggressivness' I decided to take a break from Dead Anarchy (It was about a week or 2) So when I get back I RP for about an hour or two and then in the middle of serious RP Cherry pulls out a Deagle and shoots me,of course I am going to say something,however, when I do I get kicked for malconduct...

I think that if the owner has a problem with me he should just permaban me instead of dragging this on. No offence Cherry but I am just to tired to care anymore.

Mabye for the last time `Alan A. Dale Jr.

Last edited by Alan Dale on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : God damnit >.< I need to check my post for grammar before clicking send.)
Alan Dale
Alan Dale

Back to top Go down

Goodbye. Empty Re: Goodbye.

Post  D-Lop Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:01 am

NOOOOOOOO DON'T GO! I LIKE ALTON EVEN THOUGH HE SMOKES WEED!
D-Lop
D-Lop
Moderators/Staff
Moderators/Staff

Back to top Go down

Goodbye. Empty Haha - Thanks D-Lop

Post  Alan Dale Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:06 am

However if DeadCherry does not want me on the server I will not stay, its just thats the impression I am getting.I'm sorry but it kind of makes me mad to come back from one strange and unneccesary ban just to be kicked for seriously RPing. I try not to really make a big deal out of this stuff, but I honestly just want to understand what I was actually being kicked for if there was a real reason.

`Alan A. Dale Jr.
Alan Dale
Alan Dale

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:16 am

Even though you did kill me, and torchered me mentally, and tried to crack me when I was an 05 and 04, I hope you stay. I dont think anyone should leave DA if they arnt minging or if they enjoyed their time.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258

Back to top Go down

Goodbye. Empty o/

Post  profile_#name Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:05 am

Looking past all the disrespect, Fail accusations, Complaints and aggressive behavior. I can say I wouldn't want you to leave. I can understand you are all butthurt about Cherry killing you like that but that was night time Cherry. He kills me but I don't get all ''Waaa Waaa cry sum moar'' and quit DA, I just go with it. Yes half of me is cheering and throwing parties that you are leaving finally, The other half is frowning in disappointment that you have to leave over a kick. In your eyes everytime you are kicked it is unjust and you demand the admin that kicked you to be demoted, You have an argumentativeness and explosive nature. Some have said ''Impulsive little kid'' and I will not name names. When I look past all of the crap you have pulled and tried to pull, I can say I am truly sorry that you have to leave DA. Goodbye.
profile_#name

Back to top Go down

Goodbye. Empty ALAN. COMMANDER OF ZE 7TH REICH!

Post  Noobstrike Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Ok, I have never had a problem with Alan. Like evar.Except when he starts grabbin the lightbulbs on the fire barrel. -.- But no, besides that, Alan, your not a dick, I don't see you as impulsive, and your a pretty decent RPER. Sword, when cherry kills you, you can just noclip all over the place and get anything you dropped back. When cherry kills Alan, he drops all of his guns and cherry removes them, so mabye like an hour of searching for stuff is wasted. I would be mad at that too. You have to see this in the view of a player sword, not an admin, OP, whatever. You can't just noclip into places and get whatever you want whenever you want. You aren't payed much attention to because you can't teleport to cherry and go "Hey can I get my shit back?" ALTHOUGH, ALAN. To play the server, you have to get used to the sacred ways of the cherry. He can be a great owner, funny as hell, and makes some great RP moments, and at other times he just says "FUCKDAPOLICE!" and kills people for no reason. You know, he spends like a shitload of time fordaserver, so killing you or doing random stuff is just his way of relaxing. Now, I was there, and Sync really didn't have a reason to kick you, he could have just let it go after you died...but... Yar.

Hitler Pikachu has SPOKEN!
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Goodbye. Empty Idislikeulots

Post  profile_#name Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:19 pm

Goodbye. CnZQJ
profile_#name

Back to top Go down

Goodbye. Empty Wait...what?

Post  Alan Dale Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Sync was the one who banned me!?I apologize for anything I said about Cherry, I honestly thought it was him...This really pisses me off, considering a few hours before I pmed Sync telling him I was sorry for being a dick,and that I heard he wasn't as bad as I thought.Well fuck that shit, and fuck him.I'll be back.

`Alan A. Dale Jr.
Alan Dale
Alan Dale

Back to top Go down

Goodbye. Empty Oh Yeah

Post  Alan Dale Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:13 pm

And Sword, you can go fuck yourself considering how after Snake took your OP I asked him to give it back admiting that I was messing with the bodies.You want to be a dick go ahead, just stay the fuck away from me.
Alan Dale
Alan Dale

Back to top Go down

Goodbye. Empty I love you.

Post  profile_#name Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:12 am

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 you dale!
profile_#name

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down