Solstice Of The Abyss Gaming
Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team
SoTA Gaming Donator's Pack
Latest topics
» Join Our Server
Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm by Spade

» I like eating pineapples
Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:28 pm by DIABLO258

» Making a server.
Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:14 am by Spade

» still zzzzzzzzz
Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:23 am by wtf

» Dead Anarchy coming back!
Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:18 pm by Spade

» Sota IS COMING BACK! Confirmed by Snake4199
Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 am by DIABLO258

» ASS N TITTIES
Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm by RainbowFlare

» The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA"
Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am by DIABLO258

» Alone on SoTA
Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 am by profile_#name


Suidispar?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suidispar?

Post  ronin2000 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:42 pm

Okay well this is some BS I join the server and all I see is everyone just hating on Suidispar, I first said something and I think some people thought I was talking to Suidispar when I was truly talking to Noobstrike This is an example of what happened, and He is getting pk'd for OOCly thats bs, I think everyone should look at this Also there is someone that has pictures, of what happened because I was there for the after event. Which I think that this is bs, I now truly question who we have as admins(this is just my opinion, I'm not trying to make anyone mad, and other people have there opinions, so If you have an opinion on this, please post a reply of how you feel on this topic). Also I do have pictures but I can't post them since I'm a new member so if you want to see them look up Monkey&Eskimo on steam and goto my screenshots to see them.
avatar
ronin2000

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suidispar?

Post  Noobstrike on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:01 pm

I really, REALLY hate when people post without digging up both sides. Sudispar has been banned muiltiple times for mic spam, voiding rp by disconnecting, admin disrespect, and so on. The admins respect players, not minges. He decides to lolrouge right under the CCA'S noses and free a top priority anti-citizen. So, I asked for immideit 10-20s of all units after seeing Jareds empty cell...and you'll NEVER gusse who didnt respond? Sudispars, 290 unit. All units except for him were then confirmed inside the nexus. Adminging? I think not. So, I notify sudispar that we had found him out, and he goes "Stop making excuses to meta." He is quite clingy to his characters, if he wants to lolrouge, thats what happens. He then disconnected to avoid his class change, decides to pretend it never happend, disconnects a SECOND time to avoid it, is then banned for 5 hours for disconnected to avoid it, and returns, to try and character switch to avoid it, but I set his custom class in time, and now he is rage quitting. I never said his character is OOCLY being PK'ed. It's ICLY notified as rougeing. I never swore, or cussed at him. I respect honest players, not clingy minges.

_________________

Making fun of hitler, since I have nothing better to do since like...2003.
avatar
Noobstrike
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 234
Join date : 2012-05-11
Age : 19
Location : In a size 6097867 shoe box.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suidispar?

Post  ronin2000 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Also I don't know if you consider this Adminging I just think it "can" be considered adminging, Okay well I think that is great Noobstrike, I like how you are voicing your opinion and giving your side of the story, I like it when we have more than one side of the story, So thank you Noobstrike. Also I don't know the full thing, but I was just voicing on what I heard and was told, But I think we should cut Suidispar some slack, and also maybe cut Noobstrike some slack,its probably hard being an admin, also I'm sorry if I offended anyone.
avatar
ronin2000

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suidispar?

Post  wtf on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Noobstrike wrote:I really, REALLY hate when people post without digging up both sides. Sudispar has been banned muiltiple times for mic spam, voiding rp by disconnecting, admin disrespect, and so on. The admins respect players, not minges. He decides to lolrouge right under the CCA'S noses and free a top priority anti-citizen. So, I asked for immideit 10-20s of all units after seeing Jareds empty cell...and you'll NEVER gusse who didnt respond? Sudispars, 290 unit. All units except for him were then confirmed inside the nexus. Adminging? I think not. So, I notify sudispar that we had found him out, and he goes "Stop making excuses to meta." He is quite clingy to his characters, if he wants to lolrouge, thats what happens. He then disconnected to avoid his class change, decides to pretend it never happend, disconnects a SECOND time to avoid it, is then banned for 5 hours for disconnected to avoid it, and returns, to try and character switch to avoid it, but I set his custom class in time, and now he is rage quitting. I never said his character is OOCLY being PK'ed. It's ICLY notified as rougeing. I never swore, or cussed at him. I respect honest players, not clingy minges.
I was not voiding rp, I was avoiding your admingistration.
Hell, you micspam all the time. And plus, I wasn't spamming.
I get disrespected by admins, which irritates me, and sometimes I don't even disrespect them. YOU haven't dug up both sides.
And plus, you're saying that units that are offline ICLY and OOCLY who don't respond are all lolrogues.
You didn't find me out; you were busy icly. You just took mention of it ICLY because Jared said it in ooc chat, you immediatly use /observer for admin esp, seeing it was me oocly. Then you come up with false reasons to punish me icly and oocly.
It's not a lol rogue by the way, if I told you, you would just metagame that as well.
HERP DERP BIOSIGNAL SHIT^
I wasn't changing my character because of it, you changed my class OOCly and now everyone is going to metagame, like you.
I didn't rage quit, I quit because I was sick of putting up with this administration for quite a while.
Getting thrown insults at by Soul and being banned for disrespect when it irritates me.

I'm happy to see others trying to defend me, but there is no need to discuss this as there is no point.
avatar
wtf

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-05-23
Location : Canada, ON

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suidispar?

Post  ronin2000 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Suidispar wrote:
Noobstrike wrote:I really, REALLY hate when people post without digging up both sides. Sudispar has been banned muiltiple times for mic spam, voiding rp by disconnecting, admin disrespect, and so on. The admins respect players, not minges. He decides to lolrouge right under the CCA'S noses and free a top priority anti-citizen. So, I asked for immideit 10-20s of all units after seeing Jareds empty cell...and you'll NEVER gusse who didnt respond? Sudispars, 290 unit. All units except for him were then confirmed inside the nexus. Adminging? I think not. So, I notify sudispar that we had found him out, and he goes "Stop making excuses to meta." He is quite clingy to his characters, if he wants to lolrouge, thats what happens. He then disconnected to avoid his class change, decides to pretend it never happend, disconnects a SECOND time to avoid it, is then banned for 5 hours for disconnected to avoid it, and returns, to try and character switch to avoid it, but I set his custom class in time, and now he is rage quitting. I never said his character is OOCLY being PK'ed. It's ICLY notified as rougeing. I never swore, or cussed at him. I respect honest players, not clingy minges.
I was not voiding rp, I was avoiding your admingistration.
Hell, you micspam all the time. And plus, I wasn't spamming.
I get disrespected by admins, which irritates me, and sometimes I don't even disrespect them. YOU haven't dug up both sides.
And plus, you're saying that units that are offline ICLY and OOCLY who don't respond are all lolrogues.
You didn't find me out; you were busy icly. You just took mention of it ICLY because Jared said it in ooc chat, you immediatly use /observer for admin esp, seeing it was me oocly. Then you come up with false reasons to punish me icly and oocly.
It's not a lol rogue by the way, if I told you, you would just metagame that as well.
HERP DERP BIOSIGNAL SHIT^
I wasn't changing my character because of it, you changed my class OOCly and now everyone is going to metagame, like you.
I didn't rage quit, I quit because I was sick of putting up with this administration for a couple months now.
Getting thrown insults at by Soul and being banned for disrespect when it irritates me.

I'm happy to see others trying to defend me, but there is no need to discuss this as there is no point.
Thank you Suidispar for giving your Opinion, I agree Noobstrike does micspam but your exaggerating on how much he mic spams I think he only does it sometimes, so please if, you have something mean to say or negative I would encourage you not to say it, but If you really think you need to say it, then please I guess you may say it, just don't say anything to offend anyone.
I also agree Suidispar I just think that there "has" been lots of problems with you(atleast of what I heard) and some problems with noobstrike which I think this topic should come to a conclusion, but yes, please don't cause a fight or anything like that, well I g2g so Cya guys.
avatar
ronin2000

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suidispar?

Post  Noobstrike on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Im not going to fight you. If you want to leave, leave. I know what I saw, and I acted on it. If you don't like how the CCA operate, dont rp as one. You can't win all the time.

_________________

Making fun of hitler, since I have nothing better to do since like...2003.
avatar
Noobstrike
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 234
Join date : 2012-05-11
Age : 19
Location : In a size 6097867 shoe box.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suidispar?

Post  wtf on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Noobstrike wrote:Im not going to fight you. If you want to leave, leave. I know what I saw, and I acted on it. If you don't like how the CCA operate, dont rp as one. You can't win all the time.
Just because you are a super admin doesn't give you the right to win all the time either.
avatar
wtf

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-05-23
Location : Canada, ON

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suidispar?

Post  Noobstrike on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:22 pm

Again. Im trying to stop the fight, here you are provoking it. Just, stop. Being an SA has nothing to do with it. Now, after you read this, make 1000 stupid replys, go head, I'm done fighting with this pointless crap.

_________________

Making fun of hitler, since I have nothing better to do since like...2003.
avatar
Noobstrike
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 234
Join date : 2012-05-11
Age : 19
Location : In a size 6097867 shoe box.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suidispar?

Post  wtf on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Then don't post.
avatar
wtf

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-05-23
Location : Canada, ON

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I like how suidispar came back lol

Post  chillin3219 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:05 am

Even after that goodbye post and everything, lol, and then he went on to join the group of butthurt rejects. Its funny to see how he clinged to SoTA, and now hes back with anarchy, lol. Sucking cherries dick will be a nice job for him. Razz
avatar
chillin3219

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-05-24
Age : 19
Location : Madera, CA, US, whatever, FUCK YOU

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suidispar?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum