Solstice Of The Abyss Gaming
Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoTA Gaming Donator's Pack
Latest topics
» Join Our Server
Is it going to end soon? ANSWER: NOPE.avi EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm by Spade

» I like eating pineapples
Is it going to end soon? ANSWER: NOPE.avi EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:28 pm by DIABLO258

» Making a server.
Is it going to end soon? ANSWER: NOPE.avi EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:14 am by Spade

» still zzzzzzzzz
Is it going to end soon? ANSWER: NOPE.avi EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:23 am by wtf

» Dead Anarchy coming back!
Is it going to end soon? ANSWER: NOPE.avi EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:18 pm by Spade

» Sota IS COMING BACK! Confirmed by Snake4199
Is it going to end soon? ANSWER: NOPE.avi EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 am by DIABLO258

» ASS N TITTIES
Is it going to end soon? ANSWER: NOPE.avi EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm by RainbowFlare

» The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA"
Is it going to end soon? ANSWER: NOPE.avi EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am by DIABLO258

» Alone on SoTA
Is it going to end soon? ANSWER: NOPE.avi EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 am by profile_#name

Is it going to end soon? ANSWER: NOPE.avi

+3
DIABLO258
mahunik
Spade
7 posters

Go down

Do you think it will end?

Is it going to end soon? ANSWER: NOPE.avi I_vote_lcap22%Is it going to end soon? ANSWER: NOPE.avi I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
Is it going to end soon? ANSWER: NOPE.avi I_vote_lcap67%Is it going to end soon? ANSWER: NOPE.avi I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
Is it going to end soon? ANSWER: NOPE.avi I_vote_lcap11%Is it going to end soon? ANSWER: NOPE.avi I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Is it going to end soon? ANSWER: NOPE.avi Empty Is it going to end soon? ANSWER: NOPE.avi

Post  Spade Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:44 am

I really think its going to end soon.It has been fun with all of you,I will still play till it ends but we all know it will end.We don't want this but it probably will end.I would like to thank everyone for there great RP and atleast we can have fun while it last's.
Spade
Spade

Back to top Go down

Is it going to end soon? ANSWER: NOPE.avi Empty Re: Is it going to end soon? ANSWER: NOPE.avi

Post  mahunik Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:00 am

I think the server can continue as long we want it for. If snake played more he could really help the server expand. Right now its summer and alot of people are on vaction. I think more Operators and admins could help the server out aswell. This happens for all servers. Snake could really help the community though. i dont see him on much since hes always playing arma 2
mahunik
mahunik

Back to top Go down

Is it going to end soon? ANSWER: NOPE.avi Empty Re: Is it going to end soon? ANSWER: NOPE.avi

Post  DIABLO258 Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:22 am

What is making everyone think the community is ending, is all the talk about the community ending.

The community will remain here for as long as it wants. Snake can do what ever he wants as long as he keeps the server up. Admins and Operators are perfectly capable of running the server without him.

Sure Snake should come play with us more, its never gonna be the same without him. But we cant keep him tied down here forever. He has other things to do, thats why he has Admins and Op's.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258

Back to top Go down

Post  [SoTA]G-Man Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:15 pm

Snake is going to be paying for the server tonight it will hopefully be up tonight thats why its been down
[SoTA]G-Man
[SoTA]G-Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake4199 Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:22 pm

No it's not dying. I'm going to keep it alive as long as I can.

One thing I need to do is pay for the server again, (someone fucked me over by not donating lol), so I'm going to have to pay for it myself. In the meantime I will make Mafia RP TTT. I mean who doesn't love TTT, it will attract members!
Snake4199
Snake4199
Administrator
Administrator

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DeadAnarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  [SoTA]G-Man Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:28 pm

I love TTT hope to see HL2rp back up soon Razz
[SoTA]G-Man
[SoTA]G-Man

Back to top Go down

Post  mahunik Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:29 pm

I think TTT could help the population alot. Like when the server is full it could redirect people to he HLRP
mahunik
mahunik

Back to top Go down

Is it going to end soon? ANSWER: NOPE.avi Empty i like this server

Post  mrloco100 Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:19 pm

I love this community and I don't want it to end soon! In my opinion it was the best hl2rp/1950's rp server.
mrloco100
mrloco100

Back to top Go down

Post  Spade Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Sadly i will miss 1950's but i guess if TTT is soppose to attract more donaters go for it,I'd donate if i had money i could give but i cant cause i don't have enough money to spare
Spade
Spade

Back to top Go down

Post  profile_#name Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:48 am

TTT
TTT
TTT
TTT
TTT
profile_#name

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down