Solstice Of The Abyss Gaming
Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoTA Gaming Donator's Pack
Latest topics
» Join Our Server
For shits and giggles...and a little bit of pleasure EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm by Spade

» I like eating pineapples
For shits and giggles...and a little bit of pleasure EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:28 pm by DIABLO258

» Making a server.
For shits and giggles...and a little bit of pleasure EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:14 am by Spade

» still zzzzzzzzz
For shits and giggles...and a little bit of pleasure EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:23 am by wtf

» Dead Anarchy coming back!
For shits and giggles...and a little bit of pleasure EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:18 pm by Spade

» Sota IS COMING BACK! Confirmed by Snake4199
For shits and giggles...and a little bit of pleasure EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 am by DIABLO258

» ASS N TITTIES
For shits and giggles...and a little bit of pleasure EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm by RainbowFlare

» The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA"
For shits and giggles...and a little bit of pleasure EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am by DIABLO258

» Alone on SoTA
For shits and giggles...and a little bit of pleasure EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 am by profile_#name

For shits and giggles...and a little bit of pleasure

5 posters

Go down

For shits and giggles...and a little bit of pleasure Empty For shits and giggles...and a little bit of pleasure

Post  chillin1239 Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Fuck you D-Lop, because you let this happen
Fuck you Noobstrike, because you went along with it
Fuck you Mahunik, for jumping on the bandwagon
Fuck you Spade, for being a fake nigga.
Fuck you G-Man, for being a fake nigga too.
Fuck you Archimedes, you let this happen as well, is this what loyal operaters do?
Fuck you Greek, you were just a fucking retard in general.
Fuck you ZuE, even after everyone said they didn't like you you jump in too? Yeah...for sure, fuck you.
Fuck you CumShot, you know who you are.
And I have to say this a second time, because you did this right after I trusted you again, fuck you Noobstrike.

And most of all

Fuck you Diablo, because you are the one who killed SoTA, the blood is on your fucking hands.

For shits and giggles...and a little bit of pleasure 20120810
I just really can't stress enough how much I want to tell you this.
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you with a rake.
chillin1239
chillin1239

Back to top Go down

For shits and giggles...and a little bit of pleasure Empty Re: For shits and giggles...and a little bit of pleasure

Post  Noobstrike Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:36 pm

Your the only one giggling.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

For shits and giggles...and a little bit of pleasure Empty Re: For shits and giggles...and a little bit of pleasure

Post  mahunik Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:42 pm

Honestly chillen why do you care if SoTA is falling apart? You your self at on point wanted the community to die.
mahunik
mahunik

Back to top Go down

For shits and giggles...and a little bit of pleasure Empty I was high as fuck

Post  chillin1239 Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:20 am

mahunik wrote:Honestly chillen why do you care if SoTA is falling apart? You your self at on point wanted the community to die.

And being high and mad, is a bad combination
chillin1239
chillin1239

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:35 am

You don't get high off mountain dew chillen.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Cherry Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:01 am

ITS FALLING APART BECAUSE SOMEONE DIDNT PAY FOR THE SERVER NOT CUZ DEREZ EVULL SPIEZZ...ALL THE TRAITORS.

No man, SoTA is gone.. Because Snake has found a new intrest with ARMA and he really enjoys ARMA.. What Diablo is doing is just continuing something so people dont just sit around and do nothing, Like I did myself after BG died... When BG died I just started LG.. Which didnt go so well, so we'll see where this goes.

The reason why I dont just jump up and make another server is because, first off.. After DA died I had so much bad rep up my ass I was moaning harder that a woman giving birth. And Well, Diablo pretty much beat me to it, And honestly I think Diablo is more than an able soul to be able to do such a task, Its just... Theres a lot of people that like to bullshit, there saying one thing in the beggining and next there out riding the other guy because he has the more active community filled with bigger promises, cuz isnt that something we all like, one big fat promise, especially when admins at the end of that hook, Im not going to come here to say the most logical and calm thing to solve the sollution, Im just giving my honest oppinion and throwing in some facts at whats happening, its like were roleplaying IRL, there is not spies, there is no traitors, theres just a kid wanting to start a new server and all his friends are comming for the fun.

THough I wouldnt be suprised if the playerbase begins to cry out for what they had before... Because it happens every time... We dont know what we had until its gone, and everytime a community is born, people always find something to complain and yell at it about... Honestly... I can't see why we can't just deal with it.. I mean even for me.. I was being a little bitch about it for the longest, but you just tend to grow out of it.. I ran DA+LG for about 5 months, and I was a whiny little bitch when it was takin from me, honestly I was a butthurt little girl about it.. But we all honestly need to grow up, nothing here is happening, lets stop cursing people out, lets stop talking about spies, lets stop talking about something being corrupt, I know this sounds very plain, but "If you dont like it, leave." I know your friends are here and all that and you don't want to go anywhere, but you dont need to be apart of the crew, and im not flaming at you right now, Im trying to be as real as possible... WHat did you expect to happen when SoTA was gone, for an angel to come out and make Snake like hl2rp again.

Fuck you Spade, for being a fake nigga.
Fuck you G-Man, for being a fake nigga too.

^ Oh btw, LOL... That made me lol.

-Cherry GUISE
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  Cherry Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:03 am

Noobstrike wrote:You don't get high off mountain dew chillen.

For shits and giggles...and a little bit of pleasure Thumbnail
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:14 pm

chillin1239 wrote:
Fuck you Archimedes, you let this happen as well, is this what loyal operaters do?

Uhm well... if you have paid attention to me at all, even before I was an operator I have been mediating and trying to solve fights and problems on SoTA. I'm trying my best to keep the community togather. And I am loyal. I was given OP by noobstrike with support from Diablo. Although snake is the owner and I have been loyal to him, it can be frustrating given the fact he is never on. I like snake a lot, we have a lot in common with intrestes and I talk to him when I can, but he just isn't leading SoTA. If anthing Diablo and Noobstrike were. And I am a loyal operator. As an opertor I am suppose to serve he players and moderate them to make gameplay fair. I am still doing that by moving to the crew with most of the community migrating. I will still remain loyal to snake and act as an OP there. Don't tell me you think it is wrong to be an admin for more then one community, because we all know that is bullshit.
Archimedes
Archimedes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down