Solstice Of The Abyss Gaming
Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoTA Gaming Donator's Pack
Latest topics
» Join Our Server
Nexus Command Officer Applications - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm by Spade

» I like eating pineapples
Nexus Command Officer Applications - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:28 pm by DIABLO258

» Making a server.
Nexus Command Officer Applications - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:14 am by Spade

» still zzzzzzzzz
Nexus Command Officer Applications - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:23 am by wtf

» Dead Anarchy coming back!
Nexus Command Officer Applications - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:18 pm by Spade

» Sota IS COMING BACK! Confirmed by Snake4199
Nexus Command Officer Applications - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 am by DIABLO258

» ASS N TITTIES
Nexus Command Officer Applications - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm by RainbowFlare

» The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA"
Nexus Command Officer Applications - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am by DIABLO258

» Alone on SoTA
Nexus Command Officer Applications - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 am by profile_#name

Nexus Command Officer Applications

+12
Jmannon00b1
DIABLO258
DADicky
That Generous Fish.
Noobstrike
JoeyCorpCEO
lco890
DeadCherry
Hirst
Katrina
Legendary Dark Knight
Snake4199
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nexus Command Officer Applications - Page 2 Empty Weighted Companion Cube's NCO Application

Post  lekgolo125 Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:01 am

Steam name:Weighted Companion Cube
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:45571905
How long have you been roleplaying?:
Around two years now. Been with SotA since the start

20 lines of roleplay examples, using /it and /me. (Eg: /it The citizen runs through the checkpoint /me Gives chase)
/it A citizen walks through the plaza carrying a few rolls of bandages
** A citizen walks through the plaza carrying a few rolls of bandages
/Me Spots the citizen from afar, noticing that he has bandages in his hands
** CCA-GHOST-01.45331 Spots the citizen from afar, noticing that he has bandages in his hands
/Me Runs toward the citizen, drawing her stunstick
CCA-GHOST-01.45331 Runs toward the citizen, drawing her stunstick
CCA-GHOST-01.45331 says "<:: Citizen, drop the contraband that you are carrying and face the wall"
/Me Drops the bandages, attempting to run for it
** Jeffry Simmions Drops the bandages, attempting to run for it
/roll
** Jeffry Simmons has rolled a 27 out of 100.
/roll
CCA-GHOST-01.45331 has rolled a 72 out of 100.
/Me Dives at Jeffry, attempting to push him into the wall and tie him
CCA-GHOST-01.45331 Dives at Jeffry, attempting to push him into the wall and tie him
/roll
Jeffry Simmions has rolled a 50 out of 100.
/roll
CCA-GHOST-01.45331 has rolled a 67 out of 100.
/Me Hits the wall, and feels his hands being tied
** Jeffry Simmions hits the wall, and feels his hands being tied
Jeffry Simmions says "You metal-heads won't ever drain the hope from the revolution"
CCA-GHOST-01.45331 says "<:: We needn't drain hope. We can crush oppisition from any state of mind"
/Me Pats down the citizen
** CCA-GHOST-01.45331 Pads down the citizen
Jeffry Simmions says "Eventually you have to realize we will win. Human nature is to prevail"
CCA-GHOST-01.45331 says "<:: You realize that we have come to this planet and took human nature, bent it into what we need it to be and will never loose to the waste of space that is humanity?"
/Me Struggles against his ties
** Jeffry Simmions Struggles against his ties
/me Raises her stunstick, beating the man into submission
** CCA-GHOST-01.45331 Raises her stunstick, beating the man into submission
/it Jeffry falls to the floor, knocked out
** Jeffry falls to the floor, knocked out
/Me Grabs the citizen, tossing him over her shoulder and pocketing the contraband
** CCA-GHOST-01.45331 Grabs the citizen, tossing him over her shoulder and pocketing the contraband
/me Tosses him into the cell, and locks the door shut
** CCA-GHOST-01.45331 Tosses him into the cell, and locks the door shut
CCA-GHOST-01.45331 says "<:: Citizen, Apply."
Jeffry Simmions says "Jeffry Simmions, CID is 34233
/Me taps at her datapad
** CCA-GHOST-01.45331 taps at her datapad
/viewdata Jeffry
================================================================
CID#34233
Rations: Approved
Employment: None
Character backstory (6 lines at least detailing you character's background. Events, job, family etc and should reflect your skills):
Born and raised in Seattle, Haley was a natural leader. She always wanted to be involved in things, and put herself to good use as the student body president. She worked hard toward getting enough money to start her own company. Eventually she gathered about four thousand dollars, and could rent her own loft to start the company she had been waiting for. After moving out, she kept in close contact with her family (little did her stepfather know, Haley's mom was secretly helping found the company as well) and loved working and living on her own. Than the war begain. She immedeatly lost contact with her family, and hid in the nearest secure location. A mining cave carved into a mountian. Eventually, though, she was captured and processed just like everyone else. She, for a while, led a subzistance of rations and sleep. She started dreaming of something more and after watching the CCA around town, she knew thats what she had to do. After saving rations up for two weeks, and nearly starving to death, she ate all she needed to put on 30 pounds and look like a normal human to be ready to apply at the Nexus.

---IC Information---

Name:Haley Bordner
CID:63625
Country of origin: United States of America
Hair colour: Auborn
Eye colour: Hazle

What is your skillset in terms of Officer/Command work?:
Well, before the war, I was the leader of my student body, I helped us get a pool built at the school, as well as enlisting several new sponsors for our sports teams.
Have you had any previous affiliations with the CCA or the UU as a whole?:
Well, I worked at being a loyalist. I am pretty sure that I have some points on there

Have you had any experience as a clerk, desk worker, Military NCO, Military Officer, etc. prior to the UU takeover of Earth?:
During my years in High School, I kept a job at the local bank, and was a cashier at the grocery store.

lekgolo125
lekgolo125

Back to top Go down

Nexus Command Officer Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Nexus Command Officer Applications

Post  Spade Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:40 am

---OOC Information---

Steam name:★(Spade)Black Star★
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:23876595
How long have you been roleplaying?:1 Year and about 1 month

20 lines of roleplay examples, using /it and /me. (Eg: /it The citizen runs through the checkpoint /me Gives chase)

/it The CCA Approaches the NCO

CCA:NCO Have you seen the SeC,This citizen was caught with Level 3 contraband

/me Shakes his head saying "No"

/it The Citizen attempts to Hit the NCO

/roll NCO got 52

/roll Citizen got 92

/it The citizen hits the NCO in the face

CCA:Citizen,Stop that

/it The CCA flickers his stunstick on attempting to beat the citizen

/roll CCA got 69

/roll Citizen got 24

/it The CCA beats the citizen

NCO:Good Job officer and thank you for beating him

/it The CCA nods

/me Shakes his hand

/it The CCA shakes his hand

NCO:Bring him to the prison

/it The CCA nods

/it The CCA runs off to the prison carrying the citizen

/it You see the citizen attempting to grab the CCA's Pistol

/roll CCA 86

/roll Citizen 50

/it The Citizen Fails

/it You see 4 other cops come and beat the citizen down

Character backstory (6 lines at least detailing you character's background. Events, job, family etc and should reflect your skills):Daniel grew up in city 14 with a small family,1 brother and his parent's.Daniel was born in 1982.Daniel was a honor student at Cheviot Elementary.Daniel's father died when he was only 8 years old.Daniel got over his depression in two months.When Daniel was a teenager at Westwood high his mother died.Daniel moved to go live with his Uncle.Daniel was an athlete at Westwood high.Daniel got all the attention then one day when Daniel was walking home from school he got jumped and got stabbed two time's.Daniel was rushed to the Mercy Hospital.Daniel was forced to stay at the hospital for 1 week.When Daniel got back from the hospital there was only 2 week's of school left.When Daniel graduated high school he found the woman of his life.Daniel and his girl-friend Jessica got in a car crash,Daniel was in a coma for two year's.
When Daniel woke up he found out his girl-friend Jessica died from the car crash.Daniel had a job as an engineer for 3 year's he worked from 2012-2015.Then one day the Civil Protection took over when Daniel was sleeping he woke up hearing noise then Civil Protection Knocked Daniel out.Later that day Daniel woke up in a blue jumpsuit.Daniel thought he would have a better life if he put up a NCO application.Now Daniel patiently wait's to find out if he is Denied or Approved.

---IC Information---

Name:Daniel Rowe
CID:96166
Country of origin:United Kingdom
Hair colour:Black
Eye colour:Brown

What is your skillset in terms of Officer/Command work?:Daniel was a Manager/Owner of a Car Dealer Ship so Daniel knows how to "Command" and be a Officer

Have you had any previous affiliations with the CCA or the UU as a whole?:No Daniel has not,Except for getting a LVL 1 Loyalist Wrist Band.

Have you had any experience as a clerk, desk worker, Military NCO, Military Officer, etc. prior to the UU takeover of Earth?:Daniel use to be a Desk Worker at a Car Dealer Ship but then later on became a Manager at the Car Dealer Ship.

All applications MUST be posted in this thread. Any that are not will be DENIED.
[/quote]

Last edited by (Spade)Black Star on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Spade
Spade

Back to top Go down

Nexus Command Officer Applications - Page 2 Empty Re: Nexus Command Officer Applications

Post  Snake4199 Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:45 am

DIABLO: APPROVED

WEIGHTED: NEEDS 2ND OPINION

SPADE: Needs better/thorough examples (denied)
Snake4199
Snake4199
Administrator
Administrator

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DeadAnarchy

Back to top Go down

Nexus Command Officer Applications - Page 2 Empty [TFN]That Generous GUY's application

Post  That Generous Fish. Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:57 am

---OOC Information---

Steam name: [TFN]That Generous GUY
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42285857
How long have you been roleplaying?: 1 a half Year

20 lines of roleplay examples, using /it and /me. (Eg: /it The citizen runs through the checkpoint /me Gives chase) ** The 03 notices a citizen running across the trainstation to the nearby shop.
SWORD.03 ::> Hold it right there!
** The citizen carries on running, so the two units run after him, and corner him in an alleyway.
CASTLE.EpU ::> I got suspect one here.
SWORD.03 ::> Citizen, face the wall.
**The citizen faces the wall.
/me SWORD.03 approaches the citizen while the EpU keeps his SMG trained in the suspect.
**Just as the 03 tries to tie the citizen he suddenly resists.
Citizen: /me attempts to pull out a pistol from his jacket.
SWORD.03: /me attempts to stop him.
** The EpU runs over and helps.
Citizen has rolled 77 out of 100.
SWORD.03 has rolled 43 out of 100.
CASTLE.EpU has rolled 87 out of 100.
**The citizen cries out as the EpU grabs his hands and twists them back, tying him.
SWORD.03 ::> Search!
CASTLE.Epu ::> Affirmative.
CASTLE.EpU /me pats the citizen down, retrieving a 9mm pistol and some whiskey.
**The pistol is full of ammunition.
SWORD.03 ::> Shit!
CASTLE.EpU radios in ::> Suspect in trainstation sector, carrying lethal firearms and contraband. Moving him back into the Nexus.
Some other CCA radios in ::> 10-4.
**The EpU turns and nods to the 03, who flicks his stunstick on.
SWORD.03 ::> Suspect prepare to recieve civil judgement!
SWORD.03 /me knocks the citizen out.
CASTLE.EpU ::> Thats it wrap it up.

Character backstory (6 lines at least detailing you character's background. Events, job, family etc and should reflect your skills): I lived in the outskirts of south-east london with my father. My mother had died when I was born. I worked on a farm with my father, he taught me how to shoot, cook and survive in the wilderness. He taught me basic fighting stances and attacks. We were one day in the fields together planting the seeds. A ship flew over and fired some sort of beam over to London. We saw a massive explosion and we both ran inside, my father took out a double barreled shotgun and ushered me into the basement.
About 2 days later we heard footsteps and radio chatter above us. My father thought it was the police, so he walked upstairs and all I heard was a door opening and gunfire. Then I remember my fathers body sliding down the basement stairs, our benefactors came into the basement and pushed me against the wall, I was quickly searched and put on a transport truck.
I remember the train ride to City 4, in Germany. It was so long and quiet, the train was packed with people. Some eventually started shouting and one even smashed the train glass. When we arrived at the City I was given a CID number and a suitcase. I was also told my apartment number and shown directions were to go. When I arrived at the apartment I was sharing with a man called John Smithers, he was a silent type who didn't like me much. But then again, no one liked anyone back then. About 1 year into my life in City 4, I was used to the schedule. And I became friends with many Priority Citizens and even one or two Civil Protection units. John was killed one month later as the units searched our apartment and found a shotgun under his bed, John attempted to shoot a unit but they just put a bullet in his chest before he got to shoot.
With no roomate and my reputation destroyed in City 4, I applied to be moved to another city. The new installment in Ukraine, City 18. I heard there the units used better security, and they had better firearms. It definatly seemed safer and better there.
When I arrived at City 18 the same thing happened, I was given an apartment number and directions. On the way to my to my new apartment I saw lots of interesting things, one of which was two officers arresting 4 people, I just took in how discaplined they were. They looked very intimidating with their new masks and weapons. From then on I aspired to work for our benefactors but i did not want Sooo much danger so i hear about the Nexus Commander's So i went to the a Unit and asked him to get trained and become a Nexus Commander

---IC Information---

Name: Carl Mathews
CID:78341
Country of origin: England
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Green

What is your skillset in terms of Officer/Command work?: I can Scrub Alot of places i can tell units what to do if it is needed I can also Apply bandage and first aid kit's

Have you had any previous affiliations with the CCA or the UU as a whole?: Nope

Have you had any experience as a clerk, desk worker, Military NCO, Military Officer, etc. prior to the UU takeover of Earth?: I was in England's millitary one year and then i ranked up and became a officer Then i went passive and Went to a Cloth shop where i worked for a year
That Generous Fish.
That Generous Fish.

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Wtf is sword and castle....we don't have those. *Facepalm*
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  That Generous Fish. Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:23 am

Noobstrike wrote:Wtf is sword and castle....we don't have those. *Facepalm*
So is it denied???
That Generous Fish.
That Generous Fish.

Back to top Go down

Nexus Command Officer Applications - Page 2 Empty At least I didnt get outright denied

Post  lekgolo125 Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:16 pm

Glad I get a second opinion, I didnt really understand where to post the first time and got directly denied D:
lekgolo125
lekgolo125

Back to top Go down

Nexus Command Officer Applications - Page 2 Empty NCO? Moar like Nigger Cock... Oop!

Post  Jmannon00b1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:23 pm

Steam name: Jmannon00b1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50394623
How long have you been roleplaying?: About 4 years, from a hl2 DM server, to serious RP like this.

CCA-NCO.01337 radios in "10-20 of all units."
CCA-CORE-05.09001 radios in "CAH, sir."
CCA-GHOST-OfC radios in "Detainment"
/it While radioing, a citizen is seen running through the nexus hardpoint.
CCA-NCO.01337 radios in "Citizen trespassing, he's armed. 10-20 Nexus"
CCA-CORE-05.09001 radios in "Inbound!"
/me takes out his weapon, assisting the CORE unit.
** The Citizen tries to run
** CCA-CORE-05.09001 has rolled 45 out of 100
** CCA-NCO.01337 has rolled 24 out of 100.
** The Citizen has rolled 93 out of 100.
** The Citizen books it.
/me gives chase.
** CCA-CORE-05.09001 follows the NCO.
/me tracks down the citizen.
/me takes out his weapon, loads it, and aims it at the person.
** CCA-CORE-05.09001 takes out his pistol, aiming it at the citizen.
CCA-NCO.01337 says "Face the wall!"
** The Citizen faces the wall.
CCA-NCO.01337 says "CORE, do you have it from here?"
CCA-CORE-05.09001 says "Affirmative."
/me walks back to the nexus, feeling accomplished.

Character backstory (6 lines at least detailing you character's background. Events, job, family etc and should reflect your skills):

---IC Information---

Name: Albert Aneta
CID: 85456
Country of origin: Czech Republic
Hair colour: Blonde
Eye colour: Blue

I was a police recruit when the 7 hour war came, fresh into the force, we were investigating a bomb threat when the 7 hour war hit, I complied and surrendered, knowing that the UU was superior to humanity, I accept the new earth.
I'm a natural leader, I plan things out before I act on them, and I know discipline.

Have you had any previous affiliations with the CCA or the UU as a whole?: I knew of a resistance member, I told the CCA of him right away.

Have you had any experience as a clerk, desk worker, Military NCO, Military Officer, etc. prior to the UU takeover of Earth?: Before I was a Police Recruit, I worked in many places, I was even an office worker for a while. When I was younger, I worked at a local grocery store.
Jmannon00b1
Jmannon00b1
Moderators/Staff
Moderators/Staff

Back to top Go down

Nexus Command Officer Applications - Page 2 Empty G-Man's NCO application

Post  [SoTA]G-Man Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:57 pm

---OOC Information---

Steam name:G-Man(MMNB)
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:31437618
How long have you been roleplaying?:5 minutes.

/me looks toward plaza
/me Radios in to the APEX
NCO officer radios in "Apex, 10-20?"
CCA-APEX.87235 radios in "In my office, Filling out paperwork."
NCO officer radios in "May I speak to you sir?"
CCA-APEX.87235 radios in "Negative, NCO."
/it A citizen walks up to the NCO officer
/me stares at the citizen
Citizen:"Haha, you combine scum are so ugly."
NCO officer:"Citizen, Move away."
Citizen:"No I dont listen you scum."
/me attempts to push him back
** Citizen has rolled 54 out of 100
** NCO officer has rolled 67 out of 100
/me pushes him back
/it the citizen gets pushed back and stumbles a bit
/it citizen attempts to punch the NCO in the face
** Citizen has rolled 45 out of 100
** NCO officer has rolled 33 out of 100
/me is hit and stumbles back holding cheek
/it citizen Starts giggling
/me attemps to radio in for backup
** Citizen has rolled 84 out of 100
** NCO officer has rolled 64 out of 100
/it the citizen grabs the NCO officers hand
/it the citizen attempts to choke the NCO officer
** Citizen has rolled 55 out of 100
** NCO officer has rolled 89 out of 100
/me pushes his hands away
/it Citizen begins to get frustrated
/me attempts to call for backup again
** Citizen has rolled 23 out of 100
** NCO officer has rolled 46 out of 100
/me radios in for backup
NCO officer radios in "Need backup, My 10-20 is in the plaza.
CCA-CORE-04.16987 radios in "Inbound!"
/it the citizen attempts to run away
** Citizen has rolled 95 out of 100
** NCO officer has rolled 76 out of 100
/it citizen turns and runs
/me attempts to chase after him
** Citizen has rolled 52 out of 100
** NCO officer has rolled 99 out of 100
/me chases after him
/it citizen begins to get tired
/me attempts to tackle the citizen to the ground
** Citizen has rolled 14 out of 100
** NCO officer has rolled 50 out of 100
/me tackles him to the ground
/it The citizen begins to struggle to get up but fails multiple times
/it the UNIT he radioed in arrives
CCA-CORE-04.16987:"NCO, I will take it from here."
NCO officer:"Thanks, Unit."

Henry was born in Tampa Bay, Florida.

Childhood:Henry Was also a Miracle child, When he was born his mom died, He almost died to, Henry was always with his dad everywhere he'd go, He learned things from his dad up until he was a teen, But anyways, when He was 8 His father began teaching him about Computers, When he was learning about computers, He began getting a feel on how they work, when he was 11 He built his first computer, His dad didnt help on that one.

Teenage years: When Henry was 14, He and his dad went to football games as well as Building and teaching him about computers, When he went to football games he Began noticing a college guy with a tank of water on his back, That is when he wanted to be involved with football.

Early adult years: When Henry turned 18 he Applied for a job at the Harrison college to be the new Waterboy, As they called it, He did great he never missed a practice nor a game either, The football players started congratulating him on his great work, when he was 20 he got a Waterboy medal of attendance.

Computer shop and kidnapping: When he was 21 he spent his time on working with computers, He began fixing/building computers for people for a profit, He gained in total to 320$ in cash, So he opened his own computer shop, He Hired workers and began getting the products and items into his store, It blew up to a big Popular computer shop, On his way home he passed by a billboard of his shop and his face, He smiled, When Henry got home that night he sat down and watched tv, 5 minutes later his door gets breached by a special forces unit called the combine, They beat him with stunsticks then dressed him in a Jumpsuit and it wrote c18 on it, When he woke up he woke up on a moving train with about 15 other passengers that got captured also.

Arriving at c18: When he arrived at city18 he got pushed out of the train and was in a high tech train station, He found a sign with a combine soldier on it saying "Welcome to city18 you will be safer here." So he found an apartment building saying CAH(Civil Apartment Housing) then he bought an apartment on the 2nd floor, So he's been living there for 1 year and nothing big has happened yet....

---IC Information---

Name:Henry Barnett
CID:#32792
Country of origin:United States of America
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Green

What is your skillset in terms of Officer/Command work?:Henry was a college football waterboy so that's where he got his hard working skill, He also was the manager of a Popular computer shop so that is where he got his command skill.

Have you had any previous affiliations with the CCA or the UU as a whole?: No, Henry has not had any previous affiliations with the CCA or the UU as a whole.

Have you had any experience as a clerk, desk worker, Military NCO, Military Officer, etc. prior to the UU takeover of Earth?: Henry was a College football waterboy, He was also the manager of a popular computer shop.
[/u][b]

Last edited by [SoTA]G-Man on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
[SoTA]G-Man
[SoTA]G-Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Spade Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:13 am

---OOC Information---

Steam name:★(Spade)Black Star★
How long have you been roleplaying?:1 Year and about 1 month

/it Watches citizen run through nexus
NCO:Citizen hold it right there
Citizen:I must speak with Mr.Breen
NCO:Citizen that is not going to happen
/It Citizen:Attempts to run in nexus
/Roll Citizen:69
/Roll NCO:42
NCO:Hold it right there
/me Call's for back up
NCO:A citizen just ran into the nexus hardpoint help
CCA-Core-03:Inbound
/it The citizen walks closer to the NCO
/it The citizen attempts to punch the NCO officer
/roll Citizen:86
/roll NCO:15
/it the NCO gets decked in the nose and stumbles back
/it The CCA approaches the citizen flicking his stun stick on
CCA:Citizen hold it
/it The CCA see's the NCO
/it The CCA attempts to beat the citizen
/roll CCA:97
/roll Citizen:53
/it The CCA beats the citizen
Citizen:Please stop!
/it The CCA Laughs as he continues to beat him
/it The CCA hits the man Unconscious
/it The CCA ties him and then helps the NCO up
NCO:Thank you Officer
CCA:No promblem
/me Holds his nose as it bleeds
NCO:Well move on and thanks for saving me
/me Throws the CCA a badge
/it The CCA catches it
CCA:Thank you.
/me Nods
/it The CCA runs off to the nexus with the citizen over his shoulder
NCO:Well that was...Out of no where,Damn citizens.

Character backstory (6 lines at least detailing you character's background. Events, job, family etc and should reflect your skills):Daniel grew up in city 14 with a small family,1 brother and his parent's.Daniel was born in 1982.Daniel was a honor student at Cheviot Elementary.Daniel's father died when he was only 8 years old.Daniel got over his depression in two months.When Daniel was a teenager at Westwood high his mother died.Daniel moved to go live with his Uncle.Daniel was an athlete at Westwood high.Daniel got all the attention then one day when Daniel was walking home from school he got jumped and got stabbed two time's.Daniel was rushed to the Mercy Hospital.Daniel was forced to stay at the hospital for 1 week.When Daniel got back from the hospital there was only 2 week's of school left.When Daniel graduated high school he found the woman of his life.Daniel and his girl-friend Jessica got in a car crash,Daniel was in a coma for two year's.
When Daniel woke up he found out his girl-friend Jessica died from the car crash.Daniel had a job as an engineer for 3 year's he worked from 2012-2015 Daniel also had a Job at a Car Dealer Ship.Then one day the Civil Protection took over when Daniel was sleeping he woke up hearing noise then Civil Protection Knocked Daniel out.Later that day Daniel woke up in a blue jumpsuit.Daniel thought he would have a better life if he put up a NCO application.Now Daniel patiently wait's to find out if he is Denied or Approved.

---IC Information---

What is your skillset in terms of Officer/Command work?:Daniel was a Manager/Owner of a Car Dealer Ship so Daniel knows how to "Command" and be a Officer

Have you had any previous affiliations with the CCA or the UU as a whole?:No Daniel has not,Except for getting a LVL 1 Loyalist Wrist Band.

Have you had any experience as a clerk, desk worker, Military NCO, Military Officer, etc. prior to the UU takeover of Earth?:Daniel use to be a Desk Worker at a Car Dealer Ship but then later on became a Manager at the Car Dealer Ship.

All applications MUST be posted in this thread. Any that are not will be DENIED

Nexus Command Officer Applications - Page 2 Stock-illustration-5814067-skull-spade-b-amp-w
Spade
Spade

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:00 pm

dkmin: DENIED

Your /me's and /it's are good, but they need the actual /me and /it. And we dont have Castle or Sword.

Your background story was decent.

Re-Apply in two days.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258

Back to top Go down

Post  Spade Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Reply To G-man and My app.
Spade
Spade

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:37 pm

G-Man: ACCEPTED

Your /me and /it's were very detailed and I could tell you put alot of work into them. Although the /roll does not need to be in there, it was nice to see you implimenting them into your app.
Your backstory was well told, and I thought the WaterBoy thing was kinda funny. Good job. Ask any SA to whitelist you.

★ЅƤΔDΣ★: DENIED

Your /me and /it's were good, but not very detailed. I liked it, but it could use more work. Im going to have another Admin give a second thought on it.

Your Background story was also told well, but in very bad grammar.

Last edited by DIABLO258 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
DIABLO258
DIABLO258

Back to top Go down

Post  Archimedes Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:02 am

DIABLO258 wrote:
★ЅƤΔDΣ★: NEEDS SECOND OPINION

Your /me and /it's were good, but not very detailed. I liked it, but it could use more work. Im going to have another Admin give a second thought on it.

Your Background story was also told well, but in very bad grammar. Ill update this post when we get a second thought in.

I know my review doesn't carry any weight, but I would think that his rp examples were lacking details. Also the examples focused more on the other CCA then him being an NCO. I mean, an NCO is a commanding officer specializing in tactics if I am not mistaken. Spade only gave one command as an NCO and even then it was something almost any CCA unit could do. Also, the NCO throwing a unit the badge doesn't seem very realistic.

The grammer errors are also very hindering especially because NCO's are some of the last characters you would expect to mis-speak icly.

Personally I would deny it, but I'm not an admin so Razz
Archimedes
Archimedes

Back to top Go down

Nexus Command Officer Applications - Page 2 Empty ARchimedes NCO app

Post  Archimedes Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:58 pm

---OOC Information---

Steam name:Archimedes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:21840825
How long have you been roleplaying?:1 year on gmod, 3-4 months on SoTA/DA

//The office I am referencing as the NCO’s is the one that used to be the SeC’s on the top floor of City 18//

/me Daydreams about his glory day back at Shell before the war, making a 7 digit salary in an office not to much different then this.
/it A knock is heard on the door.
/me Says “Come in”.
/it The CA walks in bearing a box wrapped in paper covered in pictures of cakes, with a very vivid red bow on top.
/me Stands up straight, saluting, saying “Good evening Ma’am.”
/it The CA responds “At ease… It is your birthday after all,” as she sits in the chair adjacent to the NCO’s desk.
/me slouches into my chair while saying “I’m surprised you knew, and even more surprised you brought me a gift.”
/it The CA says “Well you do only turn 50 once Alexander.”
/me says “Don’t Remind me. ” while smiling.
/it The CA says “Well… open it!”
/me Does so very fast revealing a box of Cuban Cigars and aged whiskey.
/me Is in shock, “I…I don’t know what to say…”
/it The CA says “A unit found these in a rebel cache a couple weeks back. I contacted high command and requested that they be given to you rather then destroyed. And… they approved given the special occasion.”
/me Says “Thank yo-“
/it Alexander is cutoff while a judgment wavier is announced.
/it Both Alexander’s and CA’s radio spark to life with multiple reports of Necrotics.
/me Leaps into action moving towards the observation window.
/me talks through dispatch “All Citizen please report to the CAH immediately.
/it a Mass of citizens are seen rushing into the CAH while four Units defend the door.
/me radios “All units 10-20s”
/it CCA-CORE.04.02444 radios “45666, 34222, 55677, and I are pinned down at the CAH.
/it CCA-HELIX.EpU.56433 radios “Moving from the Hospital to the Nexus Hardpoint.
/me radios “Copy. 02444, you and your group hold down the CAH.”
/me radios “HELIX, standby for further orders at the hardpoint. Requesting Overwatch Assistance.
/it CCA-OTA.KING.23564 radios “10-8, unit online.”
/it CCA-OTA.KING.99800 radios “10-8, unit online.”
/me Radios “King Squad, head to the NEXUS hardpoint. Primary directive is to escort the EpU to the CAH. Once completed clear out the Necrotics. EpU and OTA do not move from the hardpoint until I give the order.
/it CCA-OTA.KING.23564 radios “Copy.”
/it CCA-OTA.KING.99800 radios “Copy.”
/it CCA-HELIX.EpU.56433 radios “Copy.”
/it CCA-HELIX.EpU.56433 radios “KING squad is at the rendezvous point.”
/me radios “Copy. KING squad, throw your lethal grenades, after detonation all unit move to the CAH.
/it All units radio “Copy”
/me Watches the plan take shape from the observation window.
/it The Necrotic horde advances as KING squad throws their grenades.
/it The explosion goes off with nearly 100 limbs flying through the air. One lands on the CA’s bridge.
/it KING squad advances clearing out most of the Necrotics as the EpU gets to the CAH.
/me radios “56433 tend to any wounded Citizens, 02444 guard him and the CAH. All other units, assist Overwatch with clearing out the Necrotics.”
/it All units radio “Copy.”
/it 10 minutes pass before all necortics are eliminated.
/it The CA says “Nice job Alexander, now where were we.”
/me cracks open the bottle of whiskey and pours a glass for the CA and myself.
/me says “To the UU”
/it The CA says “To longevity.”
/it We both tap our glasses together and enjoy the drink.

Alexander Mooris was a modern day tom sawyer. His parents didn’t care for him as they were barely surviving on their 24,000 net income in a dumpy area. Alexander went to school as one of the poorest kids, but most popular. He was a very commanding person that could trick anyone to do anything for his amusement or gain. However he knew his limits and never got into a fight he knew he would lose.

As he finished up high school he had conned his way out of enough money to go to his local State school, Rutgers. He went there and got his MBA in four years. However, during that time he had an internship down in Princeton and “befriended” the dean of admissions assistant at Princeton. A couple tactical promises and moves eventually convinced the assistant to forge the deans signature of acceptance along with some scholarships. There Alexander was as he had tactically gained a full ride to Princeton’s graduate school. There he aced all of his business classes coming out with a Princeton degree.

Shortly he was hired as a low level clerk at Shell. However through 20 years of manipulation and tactical moves he had risen to the top of the chain being a head executive, a board member, and head of mercenary operations for the safety or foreign oil. Not two years after the combine invaded and destroyed all he had worked for. Alexander resided in city 12 for a number of years attempting to become part of the UU to no avail. He was able to get transferred to City 18 where, rumor has it, they are looking to hire NCO’s.

---IC Information---

Name:Alexander Mooris
CID:90368
Country of origin:USA
Hair colour:Dirty Blonde
Eye colour:Hazel

Alexander was a head executive of Shell Oil Industries before the war. He was a very commanding person who was also subservient to his superiors.

Have you had any previous affiliations with the CCA or the UU as a whole?:
Alexander has not //my other Character is CCA-NOVA.02.47334

Have you had any experience as a clerk, desk worker, Military NCO, Military Officer, etc. prior to the UU takeover of Earth?:
No but his position put him in charge of mercenary operations for foreign oil safety.
Archimedes
Archimedes

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:13 pm

archimedes: APPROVED

I am in shock. The /me and /its were absolutly breathtaking. The detail and story was fantastic and it kept me smiling and at the edge of my chair till the end. Your background story was also great. Good work.

Ask and SA to whitelist you.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258

Back to top Go down

Post  Spade Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:55 pm

---OOC Information---

Steam name:★Spade★
How long have you been roleplaying?:1 Year and about 2 month's

/it The CCA approaches the NCO
CCA-NCO.24086::>:Yes?
CCA-CORE-04.96315::>:I have Two citizens arrested and waiting to go to jail for Diss-Respect,LVL 2 Contra,How many points do i give them?
CCA-NCO.24086::>:+7
/it **CCA-CORE-04.96315 Nods
/me walks to his office
/me radios "Unit 98765 to my office"
/it CCA-GHOST-02.98765 Walks in
CCA-GHOST-02.98765::>:Yes?
CCA-NCO.24086::>:I need you to guard the Hardpoint from a higher place we have reports of citizens sneaking in
/it CCA-GHOST-02.98765 Nods and leaves the room
/It a Citizen breaks through the door 10 minutes later attempting to fight
/it The citizen attempts to punch the NCO in the nose
/roll Citizen:64
/roll NCO:52
/it The NCO gets decked
/me Stumbles back
CCA-NCO.24086::>:Citizen stay put!
/me attempts to Put the Citizen in Headlock where he cant get away
/roll Citizen:12
/roll NCO:86
/me does so
/it The NCO radios for backup saying "Help in my office Anti-Citizen"
~~CCA Come rushing in
CCA:Citizen hands up.
/it The CCA get arrest the citizen putting him in detainment
/me Sits down in his chair holding his bloody nose and grabs a tissue holding it on his nose.
CCA:Sir do you need anything
CORE-NCO.24086::>:No im good.
/it The CCA leave his office with the citizen tied up.

Childhood Years:Daniel was born in a small town near Liverpool,England growning up with 1 Brother and 1 Sister named Lucas and Sara and his Parents Johnathan and Avery.Daniel attended Cheviot elementry school from K-8.

Teen-Age Years:When daniel turned 14 he moved to the United States Of America where he was depressed cause he had to leave his Home Country.When Daniel later went to Westwood high in Utah he saw the fine sport of Baseball and he later came in love with playing the sport.Daniel thought he could go pro in the sport so he signed up and became a Pitcher in it and was one of the MVP's on the team.Daniel graduated in the year of 2002.

Early Adult Years:When Daniel later went to college he got a degree in Mechanic Studys and he still played Baseball as a Pitcher in college,Daniel thought he could use this in real life to so it might benifit him.As if now he had a job as a Car Dealer Ship Manager.When Daniel was doing his best in Baseball the other team cheated and threw the ball at his leg 90 mph breaking it just so they could win.Daniel had to sit out for the rest of the season due to his broken leg.Daniel finished college in 2008 and got a Degree in Mechanic studies.

Adult Years:It was the summer of 2017 when the combine took over only Daniel didn't know.Daniel was working on his car when he heard People screaming and Gunshots blaring,After this Daniel ran out of his garage into a bomb shelter thinking he'd be safe,When he heard foot steps he got worried and ready'd his fist's,he heard the hatch open and a group of OTA come in,Daniel knew he couldn't do anything so he let them knock him out.

Waking up in City 18:Daniel was in a blue jumpsuit when he arrived in the Trainstation waiting room in C18,He went to a Old man and asked what happened the man's response was "The Combine...took over".Daniel thought he would be safer to stick with the combine instead of going resistance,So Daniel became a loyalist and now attempts to make a NCO app,Now Daniel awaits to see if he gets Approved or Denied.
---IC Information---

All applications MUST be posted in this thread. Any that are not will be DENIED
Spade
Spade

Back to top Go down

Nexus Command Officer Applications - Page 2 Empty NCO Apps clsoed.

Post  DIABLO258 Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:30 am

★ЅƤΔDΣ★: DENIED

NCO apps were clsoed a few days ago by D-Lop. Due to too many NCO people getting accepted. Please re-apply when they re-open.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2