Solstice Of The Abyss Gaming
Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the 'Solstice of The Abyss' Forums! The Garry's Mod HL2RP, and general gaming community for all!

- If you're an existing member, please log in now.

- If you're new here, register on to the forums as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
The Dead Anarchy Staff Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SoTA Gaming Donator's Pack
Latest topics
» Join Our Server
Dat adminging EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm by Spade

» I like eating pineapples
Dat adminging EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:28 pm by DIABLO258

» Making a server.
Dat adminging EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:14 am by Spade

» still zzzzzzzzz
Dat adminging EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:23 am by wtf

» Dead Anarchy coming back!
Dat adminging EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:18 pm by Spade

» Sota IS COMING BACK! Confirmed by Snake4199
Dat adminging EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:24 am by DIABLO258

» ASS N TITTIES
Dat adminging EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm by RainbowFlare

» The funny thing is I got banned for "Trying to kill SoTA"
Dat adminging EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 am by DIABLO258

» Alone on SoTA
Dat adminging EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 am by profile_#name

Dat adminging

+2
DIABLO258
D-Lop
6 posters

Go down

Dat adminging Empty Dat adminging

Post  D-Lop Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:10 am

So I was playing teh game at night when Snake left. Basically as soon as he left, Noob switched to their OOC char and started RPing with it. Shortly after this, they spawned an airboat, strapped 2 seats to it so people could hop in, tied a vort to the back, and drove it around the plaza playing 'You are a pirate' on their mic. Shortly after that, some flaming rolelrmines are spawned in the plaza, some of them models, some of them NPCs. I ask if we can get back to RP, and it seems the answer is yes, even from Noob. For about 30 secs it's passive RP, then creating blood from a ragdoll on the bridge, shortly followed by striders being spammed on the bridge, even after I delete them. I'm not asking for Noob to be demoted, I just think we should be a serious RP server.
D-Lop
D-Lop
Moderators/Staff
Moderators/Staff

Back to top Go down

Dat adminging Empty Re: Dat adminging

Post  DIABLO258 Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:20 am

Oh my god... Can people stop saying "dat"?

dat ratio
dat CCA
dat adminging
dat blood
dat bbq sauce all over the playboy bunnies breats... /me sigh

Also, I wasnt there for that incident. But I dont doubt that it actualy happend. And I will agree that it was abit over the top.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258

Back to top Go down

Dat adminging Empty Adminging

Post  Theouhe Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:16 pm

Yes, there recently has been a lot of adminging. Evil or Very Mad
Theouhe
Theouhe

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrina Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:57 pm

Quite a few power struggles and what not...
Katrina
Katrina

Back to top Go down

Post  ronin2000 Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:26 pm

D-Lop wrote:So I was playing teh game at night when Snake left. Basically as soon as he left, Noob switched to their OOC char and started RPing with it. Shortly after this, they spawned an airboat, strapped 2 seats to it so people could hop in, tied a vort to the back, and drove it around the plaza playing 'You are a pirate' on their mic. Shortly after that, some flaming rolelrmines are spawned in the plaza, some of them models, some of them NPCs. I ask if we can get back to RP, and it seems the answer is yes, even from Noob. For about 30 secs it's passive RP, then creating blood from a ragdoll on the bridge, shortly followed by striders being spammed on the bridge, even after I delete them. I'm not asking for Noob to be demoted, I just think we should be a serious RP server.
I totally Agree D-Lop, DAT is some bs I was in there and I wanted to just rp and I know most people say,"Oh Noobstrike your a beast lets not rp," and I kept saying,"Can we please rp!" and nobody listened to me.
Well I also heard that Zue was adminging, Also I am also not saying to ban him or demote him, I'm saying that it is a thing that has happen, and yes it mostly happens with Noobstrike, but I have not seen Zue adminging, also I sort of question who we put as admins, but so far I have not seen any from any of the other admins, just Noob I believe.

Last edited by ronin2000 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to add one little thing)
ronin2000
ronin2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobstrike Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Hum hum D-lop. Seems as if you want to come out as the best admin here eh? It's funny, because, I know I saw you spawn ragdolls and throw them at Jman. Yeah he was spawning the rollermines (Npc's/props IDFK) and I was on the catwalks HELPING you remove them. Also, the OOC boat thing, you WERE IN ON IT LOL! I saw you standing on the sidewalk jumping around like a derp with us and you were like PUT A SEAT ON HERP DERP. You were the actual one to start the break in IC after 30 seconds by helping Jman rope a vortigaunt ragdoll to something...forget if it was a wall or what, which you then roped to the airboat. You weren't passive rpin either, you were just walking around aiming your shotgun doing NOTHING and just spamming the voice command "Get out of here!" Thats all you do on your OfC. So, id rather do something with the players at like 1:00 Am then just have you walt around with a shotgun going LOL HEY GAIZ LOOK AT MAH OFC DRESS.
Das End.
Noobstrike
Noobstrike
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ronin2000 Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Noobstrike wrote:Hum hum D-lop. Seems as if you want to come out as the best admin here eh? It's funny, because, I know I saw you spawn ragdolls and throw them at Jman. Yeah he was spawning the rollermines (Npc's/props IDFK) and I was on the catwalks HELPING you remove them. Also, the OOC boat thing, you WERE IN ON IT LOL! I saw you standing on the sidewalk jumping around like a derp with us and you were like PUT A SEAT ON HERP DERP. You were the actual one to start the break in IC after 30 seconds by helping Jman rope a vortigaunt ragdoll to something...forget if it was a wall or what, which you then roped to the airboat. You weren't passive rpin either, you were just walking around aiming your shotgun doing NOTHING and just spamming the voice command "Get out of here!" Thats all you do on your OfC. So, id rather do something with the players at like 1:00 Am then just have you walt around with a shotgun going LOL HEY GAIZ LOOK AT MAH OFC DRESS.
Das End.
Dat is not true, I think you justified more and exaggerated to make it look like D-Lop is the true enemy, I personally think that anything between adminging should stop, because I don't think that if we are Adminging, We are not living up to people's expectations.
ronin2000
ronin2000

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Adminging in general is just a stupid thing to do. You already have more power then everyone, why would you wanna throw it away and abuse it?
DIABLO258
DIABLO258

Back to top Go down

Post  ronin2000 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:43 pm

DIABLO258 wrote:Adminging in general is just a stupid thing to do. You already have more power then everyone, why would you wanna throw it away and abuse it?

That is so true, thats a good saying for any of the admins.
Also D-Lop I might have another thing of Adminging just goto this link https://sotagaming.forumotion.com/t146-suidispar#898

Last edited by ronin2000 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...needed to add one more thing)
ronin2000
ronin2000

Back to top Go down

Post  D-Lop Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:57 pm

I didn't spawn anything, or strap a boat, so if it wasn't me or you then...
D-Lop
D-Lop
Moderators/Staff
Moderators/Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  ronin2000 Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Well I think this topic has gone on long enough to shut this conversation down cause It is sort of causing a fight.
ronin2000
ronin2000

Back to top Go down

Post  DIABLO258 Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:18 pm

You're the one who posted that link ronin.
No one wants to fight anyway. If you dont want to fight, then dont post. Simple, easy, and it keeps you out of the drama.

Pineapples rule.
DIABLO258
DIABLO258

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum